I really want to know my strain!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheApprentice, Apr 23, 2013.

1. I am well into 3 weeks of flowering and I don't know how sure I am of the strain. Just wanted you guys to take a look to see what you guys think. Also what predictions on my yield would be! The reason I'm so unsure is because a few of the names I google have zero information. Also the guy I got them seemed a little unsure of the names as well.

Attached Files:

2. no idea on strain as thats going to be impossible, also on yield.. ive never been good at that guessing game

but you know those 2nd and third pics are of male plants right???

and if you dont want a billion seeds in that female, you need to get rid of them lol

3. no fucking way? Seriously

4. most definitely

those are pollen sacks man

5. This is the worst new's ever, have I already ruined this grow?

6. #6 pointswest, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    If you don't know what you have now you will never know. There is no way to ID a plant from pictures, anyone who thinks they can is only kidding themselves. There are thousands of possibilities out there to choose from, you can never just guess.

Only you will be able to determine the harvest from your grow, too many variables. It is dependent on your growing skills and grow environment.

You should concern yourself with growing a healthy plant to finish and enjoy the fruits of your labor. It doesn't matter what the name is if your grow is successful and you produce satisfying buds.

PW

Edit: The males don't look like they have opened and spread their pollen yet. Get them out of the grow room immediately. The females should be fine, you could mist them with water to try to kill any pollen that may have been released.

7. Well I cut them down, I am left with 2 plants left. I removed the males, cut them down (can I use the clipping for butter?) then swept out the room.