I Really Want This Bong........

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by EastCoastToke, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I found it last night google imaging bongs and shit. I saw this one and it caught my eye mainly because of the red in it. I'm a big fan of red, it's my favorite color and also the color of my Sharp Stone.

I'm willing to pay a high amount for this bong if I ever found it for sale brand new. Anyway, here's what I'm talking about, look below. The detail is just insane!:smoke:

[​IMG]

2. Hahahahahahaha good luck dude that's an illy colab with someone else. My hs has an illy/salt colab that's 7500. This one doesn't look as awesome as that one so it might be cheaper but get ready to sell your kidney for this bad boy. Unless your rich then by all means.

3. god they are expensive.

I'd rather just look at pictures of them lol

4. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

god they are expensive.

I'd rather just look at pictures of them lol[/quote]

Haha tell me about it man I love looking at the salt one its fuckin sick but a little too much for too little imo.

5. #5 kliff2004, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
    yeah. you have to be rich to afford shit like this.

The world is crumbling so I wont be entertaining any idea's of me climbing the economic ladder

Thats why those Toro collab's are never going to sell on @LT

EDIT

WOOOOOOOOOWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHA

they just lowered the price on those abominations lol XD

Edit 2.

holy shit bro, thank you so much!

You just reminded me that I have a 100 dollar treasurey bond in my safe at home thats been sitting there for about 8 years.

I gotta use that towards my next purchase

6. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

yeah. you have to be rich to afford shit like this.

The world is crumbling so I wont be entertaining any idea's of me climbing the economic ladder

Thats why those Toro collab's are never going to sell on @LT[/quote]

I mean I get the whole art aspect of it but for that kind of money id like a little more functionality than an a/c, a pretty stock downstem and a glycerin coil that I'm not a fan of anyway.

Haha yeah I saw that and as I always say, I'm here to help

7. Figured it'd be about that much. One day I will but for a first Cali bong, I think that's a big step!

8. [quote name='"EastCoastToke"']Figured it'd be about that much. One day I will but for a first Cali bong, I think that's a big step![/quote]

I hope you do man if you do post some milk vids up. I'll be waiting haha

9. HBGBUB, I deff would show that bad boy off around GC if I got it.. but by one day, I mean this year or next, if not longer. I just moved out to Cali and just landed a job. My girlfriend and I both decided to stay in this Studio for 5 years and save, then if things are still great with us put a payment down on a condo!

But at the same time I may splurge while saving and treat myself to something nice. I'm about to buy some new glass soon, probably a hand pipe. I'll have pics up soon!

10. Haha yeah I was just being funny with the waiting part I figured it would be a little bit.

That's cool that you just moved out to cali though bro good for you I would love to move out there. Pics of the new spoon soon or gtfo.

11. I'm planning to post a lot of pics. I haven't reallly posted her for more then a year. I posted when I started smoking again in Jersey, then I stopped for a year for a job I didn't get.. then I started again and 3 months after that I moved with my girl out here.. so all the new pics are going to probably be of our apartment, my new bowl, my kief box and my grinder, the buds in my kief box, and the kief I have saved up.

As of the time of that post man, it's going to be after my first pay check so I can get a pick up to replenish my box, it's only got about a eight in there right now.

12. Dude I'm sure your girl is pissed if you haven't posted her for a year. Haha I was wondering about the eastcoasttoker thing now it makes sense.

13. Hahha, yeah, I still have to see if there is a way I can change my name or if I have to contact an admin. I need to think of a new name first.

14. Fuck I wanna move out of this shit hole, you lucky bastard hahah.

Illadelph always has crazy colabs.

15. Man I miss Jersey, I had a lot of love out there for my music. Did two great shows before I left and shit.. now I'm out here where I gotta rebuild friendships and go through that whole grind again with music to gain respect.

However, living in Cali does have a lot more pros.. For instance, I'm finally living on my own, back home in Jersey we had a beach house, but now I live less then half a block from the beach and can see the beach and sunset every day from my roof top. I have learned new things about myself since I've been on my own with my girl, such as I actually am responsible. My parents compared me to my bro a lot and thought that I'd come out here and not find a job and be lazy. I got a job in 28 days, keep in mind the unemployment rate.. and I am keeping the house clean and actually doing good. Obviously, when shit gets real I buckle down. For once I have to say, I gotta put food on the tabel. But it's great, I got my medical card also and I'm toking every day, quit smoking cigs when I got my medical card and stick to the green. It's all around nice, the ocean breeze and beautiful temperatures.. ok that's enough, *end ramble*

16. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Hahahahahahaha good luck dude that's an illy colab with someone else. My hs has an illy/salt colab that's 7500. This one doesn't look as awesome as that one so it might be cheaper but get ready to sell your kidney for this bad boy. Unless your rich then by all means.[/quote]

Same. The one at my lhs is the same red color, but the monster inside is fucking crazy detailed. It's like an alien but it has hella vibrant talons and teeth. Owner told me 7000.

17. [quote name='"EastCoastToke"']Hahha, yeah, I still have to see if there is a way I can change my name or if I have to contact an admin. I need to think of a new name first.[/quote]

I think you should keep it, you gotta represent the east coast in cali man!!

18. that bong has way to much going on for me

19. illy vs. ghost? creep maybe?

20. I'm forever a Jersey boy but I think that I'm gonna die right here in SD.. I am repping the Jersey Devil snap back over here, I really want to get a sick San Diego Charger one though. It is more bad ass to live in a CITY that has their own football team and shit. Jersey as a STATE had sport teams.. but I'm in San Diego man, I rep the east coast by the way I carry myself. The way I dress will rep the SD!