I really thought I could die/how a little blunt made me feel like this/if you care...

Discussion in 'General' started by blueend, Oct 1, 2008.

1. well..i dont know where to post this so general seems to be the place..

what happened
    last friday while i was browsing Gc i decided to smoke one more time ,my tolerance is pretty high and my wake and bake didnt tell me much...so i rolled one more little blunt and smoked it, hoping this time it would get me high.it was the last blunt i had and after that i'd be officially in a tolerance break...

well..it didnt go as i imagined..

seconds after i smoked it my heartbeats started getting faster and i started to have trouble breathing..i paniced a bit but oh well i am a daily smoker and also smoke too many ciggs..so i figured ,it might be time for me to quit smokin(ciggs).

well before i realise whats happening i started feeling dizzy and went to throw up..throwing up for me is not something easy..
    even when i feel sick i must use my finger to make it easier for me..well this time i didnt..
    everything was dizzy and blurry and unstable... then my belly started paining.

*to get you all the details. i was waiting on my period and the previous night i got wet twice /going and getting off work(it was raining miserably).*

well right after i started paining, my heart started paining too .
    i was paining everywhere.i was dizzy,i was feeling too cold..i couldnt feel my legs,my head was killing me,and my heart was going crazy.
    i couldnt breathe and my chest, my belly and female(?dont know the word) area was in such pain/pain is too little of a word for what i felt
    it felt like something wanted to rip me off and come out of there..i am not talkin about usual spasms or cramps women have on their period..
    i am talkin about freakish pain.and i didnt have my period..i was waiting for it/

i couldnt walk ,i couldnt do anything.
    i was literally on the floor crying(as much as i could cause of the pain) freaked out about whats going on.
    i couldnt walk without stopping every few seconds cause of the pain.i couldnt even stay silent due to the pain...i must have screamed at least 3 times.

ive never been in such a pain..at some points i couldnt breath at all for seconds.
    talkin at that time was very difficult for me but i did make a few calls..i didnt see to have an option..
    i called my friend but didnt pick up.then another friend who is a doctor and he didnt pick up either..
    i seriously felt i might die.
    i called one more friend and when she picked up and after she understodd what i was saying she said she'd come right now to my place to bring me aerolin.

after ~30 minutes of all this somehow my brain started working and i went under the shower.hot water did help after 15 minutes.
    if that wouldnt do anything too i'd call for an ambulance..
    thank god this wasnt necessary...a little bit after i started feeling better, my friend came over.

so after i made a normal shower and not with my clothes on(yes i went under the shower with my clothes on)
    i started talkin to her about all the awful things i was thinkin during this..incident

what i realised and what i think about this

i realised the people i can call if something bad happens are very few...

i realised if i called for an ambulance my mum who is 100% not familiar with weed would get an instant heart attack.and we dont need that..

i realised that some day i'll die and noone will ask me about it/yes..it will just happen...and i realised then that i'll never see the people i love again..

i dont know what it was..why it happened...anything..

actually how the fuck an this happen.i didnt get sick even the first time i smoked..
    my tolerance is so high i took a t-break last week and i needed one again/i smoke the twice or triple amount of my friends to get a decent high.
    and it was a little blunt.
    how can this happen??and why??
    it was the most terrible feeling i ever felt,i was soo afraid that i might die...and from what..smokin a fuckin little blunt...:mad:even my bad trips in the past were wayy better..

all that doesnt make any sense to me...:confused:
    i went and gave blood for blood exams.im still waiting on the results..
    i dont think im ill ,after 2 hours i was perfectly fine and went to work that day too.although i was feeling tired and everything else went wrong too that day..

anyhow...im thinin that maybe i smoke too much and i should quit ciggs..but from now??
    how much could i possibly have damaged my lungs??i smoke since i was 13-14.and i smoke alot.

i am pretty sure that smokin weed had sth to do with this..this all hapened right after i smoked.and the weed wasnt laced cause nothing similar happened the other times i smoked it(i remind you it was my last blunt)

i cant possibly understand what went wrong.but all this pain and dizziness and everything that happened are too much to leave it like this and not search what went wrong.

what the doctor said and what my friends tell me
    the doctor said that i maybe need to stop smoking anything and that weed is very bad for my health and other bullshit.
    the moment i told him the word weed he opend his eyes lookin at me like i was an alien.he is so anti-maryjane and he made sure i get that.he got angry..can you fuckin believe it he got angry and yelled at me!!
    he didnt give me a medical response/ he just took blood
    all he said was that i am burning my brain and thats whats wrong and that i should stop everything that im doing now..he called me a drug addict!
    which is stupid.i asked why my organims reacted like that to somethin that its used to and he said im burning my brain...:rolleyes::mad:
    anyhow...ill get the results tomorrow...many friends of mine though think that it might show nothing and it was due to my period ,the fact that i got wet the previous night etc...
    but weed used to make pain go away and help me with that when i had my period.what changed now??

so did anyone have such an experience(regardless teh peiod issue)??could anybody possibly imagine what went wrong???someone??

in case someone read all that thank you.

2. Well it sucks to hear that somethis that shitty happened.

My only guess as to why would be possibly gritweed. Its weed that has tiny glass particles in it to make it look better and weigh more. It can really fuck you up.

3. i've never heard such thing happening here again..but even if there was sth in it..i was smoke from the same weed for a few days...nothing happened then...
    thanks though for reading this and trying to figure out...
    i'm trying to for days..:confused_2:

i smoked the same day when i got back from work to see what would happen and see if thats how weed would get me from now on..
    everythin was like usual.. im high and actually a bit easier :confused:
    although it wasnt the same weed..

and thanks for your sympathy..it did suck..but im ok now:)

4. i had the exact exact same thing a few months ago,i was smoking a joint while i was rolling one,i was standing up so i wated to lick the ji was rolling,i passed the sparked joint and as soon as i got it clos to my mouth ......everything was blurry felt so dizzy told my bro something was wrong i cant breath i was so dizzy,then peuked in th bin as soon as i thrw up i got up and was perfectly fine/

just throwing up is going to fix it all it happens :)

5. ha..ok...
    but mine happened for an hour and more..and throwing up was the first thing.it didnt care me much but the pain and dizziness was terrible...

so why did this happen to you?it just happens sometimes..??

6. i dunt rEALLY know exavtly but i know hwat effected me,the way i was sitting(like sitting on the florr and then gtting up),if you inhale a lot of smoke in one toke and keep it in for a while you body might wanna force it to leave.

but most of all i think i what happend to me was from the blood pressure.

7. blood pressure ha...?? i see..intresting...thanks for sharing your story blade

8. Its cool, low blood pressure that shoit if fucked up

9. The first thing I would do is see a different Doc. Just to let you know I've been smoking weed for well over 20 years, & I've only been to the doctor about 10 times, I make it a point to let them know I'm a heavy pot smoker & hit cigs, I want him to know everything, I'm not bashfull to say I smoke pot everyday Doc...they say "well you keep yourself in very good shape to be over 40, you do need to stop smoking cig" nothing about weed. I dont think smoking MJ is all that bad for us, I'm not saying its all that good either, however...I do think its bad to do so & just set around all day. If you can keep yourself in good shape, work out, work on your Cardio, you will always feel much better & stronger (& when I say you I mean everybody). Get on a workout program to become to deepest bong hitter on the planet & watch your friends cough & choke like rookies while your lungs are wanting even more...fuckin strong lungs ftw.

Over the last two months I have had 2 friends diagnosed as diabetic, very strange...one was in the Airforce & got booted out after finding out.
    My wife gets Anxiety very bad just before that time, that can cause nausea, chest pains, shortness of breath, stomach & head ache's.
    Just throwing shit out there, get yourself to a good doctor...or two & see whats up, hopefully no biggie, but it would do good to know.

& quite smoking Damn it!! jk.....I need to do so myself. Damn it stop smoking Davy.

10. Davy Jones is to this thread as Peyton Manning is to the Colts. Well done sir.. summed up my thoughts

11. agree with davy.

12. #12 blueend, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008

well i used to dance for many years..stopped dancing just this june...and i am in a good shape.i go for jogging whenever i can and a usual smoker who smokes like me wouldnt be able to run like that..
    but you are right about the cigg thing.today i smoked 6 cigs plus one spliff(and im awake for 5 hours.5 hours 6 ciggs is very less for me...
    ill try to cut it off..i know it does me no good..

and ill take my blood results to another doc.
    i told this guy anything and he didnt act professionally/and i payed for that visit.quite much.o be treated like shit..anyhow...
    plus although i know too it cant be a great thing cause im now great and was the same day too..bu yeah i do need to find out what went wrong.

thanks for your advice..and how can i get my cardio stronger?exept from workin out and quit smokin?or thats it?

davy i must spread some rep.but still thanks..great advice indeed

13. Dancing & jogging is highly recommended as a Cardio work out, anything to get your heart rate up daily, here's some benefits to a strong heart;
    It's one way to burn calories and help you lose weight
    It makes your heart strong so that it doesn't have to work as hard to pump blood
    It increases your lung capacity
    It helps reduce risk of heart attack, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes
    It makes you feel good
    It helps you sleep better
    It helps reduce stress
    I could go on all day, but you get the point

You sound like your in good shape though, & I know what you mean about the jogging thing, I'll start out with a few of my friends, about 15mins later I look around and I'm all alone, they have all dropped out along the way.
    That Doc kinda pisses me off, whats his problem, he should keep to his duty & not pass judgment like that, very unprofessional. My girl cant stand a man doctor when it comes to the women things, would it be inappropriate to recommend a female doc?

you dont have to rep blue...Davy replies because he cares, ya know what I mean.

14. #14 blueend, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    aaww..thank you..well..
    i have to admit i havent been workin out as much as i used to but..still if i go runnin now i can run for a long time easily.

i think my main prob is the smokin..it never helped me with dancing anyway..but goddamn..i like smokin so much..it feels sooo hard quiting

female gynecologists usually are kinda bitchy..and he wasnt a gynecologist .he was a pathologist..you think i should go to a gynecologist??
    i went to a general doc cause it wasnt just my belly hurting..there were all kind of things..all together...
    my gynecologist although a man would never be that judgemental about my habits..

he just looked at me like i was a child who did sth wron and started preaching.and never explain what could possible happen.he said im burning my brain.
    i said ok.lets assume i am.what does this mean exactly(in medical terms)and how can it be related with what happened..i never got an answer just more preaching.:rolleyes:
    he really was a big asshole...

all those money for the test and the doc and now another doc could go to weed.or savings..this feels so unfair...

p.s. i used to do yoga some months ago..maybe i should start that too...
    i dont know..i just dont want that happening to me again...like ever/

quiting ciggs is the answer...and i hate it..i always thought id give up smokin when i'd get pregnant....