i really need some help from you guys. [HELP]

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by hexxgrowsweedbadly, May 17, 2023.

1. it’s more of a closet grow type of space. so should i be alright with 100w LEDs?

2. Yes if you anything nice, you need at least 100watts, if you can get a 200watt for flower do that. 100watts for veg, and then switch to your 200watt for flower. You can yield 2-3ounces from a photo period with a good 200watt light and a solid veg time, with autos it just depends on how much you stress the plant and it's genetics. The lower the watts for veg the longer you'll need to veg to get the plant growth you want for a decent harvest.

3. it’s a autoflower and i can only get a 100w light but it’s like a closet type grow space. it’s ligned with reflective material. will i be alright?

4. Square feet of grow space times 30 watts per foot.
    If your closest is 3x3 = 9 x 30 is 270 watts .
    I assemble my grow lights
    I would buy 2 of these which are 160 watts per board, with a DIMMABLE power supplier.
    Looking at about one dollar per watt to assemble.
    QB288 V2 Rspec & Slate 2 Double Combo – Horticulture Lighting Group
    There are videos on how to assemble. and also members in here who can help .
    This is only half the required lighting in this photo.
    Only to show you how i
    assemble the lights
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I would be afraid to run straight compost. Maybe something like 30% compost, 40% peat moss, and 30% whatever you can get for aeration would be easier to keep nicely moist and aerated.

My last grow I started 92 watts of CFL light bulbs. I eventually upgraded to a 60 watt cheapo LED and got results from my tiny DIY cabinet. It isn't super dense and I let it flower for a long time, but it is very nice ganja indeed. You can check it out in my signature if you like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. thanks buddy, i’ll definetly run some better soil next time!

• Like Like x 2
  7. With the current light I doubt it will mature as desired. If you get a better light try growing it out and start some new beans too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. got the better light and i’m just growing it out, i won’t get much i know. after this imma start again with the better light and hope for the best!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Organic sinse runs 1 or sometimes 2-40 watt COB's per plant and pulls some very impressive yields. I run a small Bloom spec 85 watt LED light in a 2x2 tent that I normally run seed plants in. When not running seed plants.. I've pulled over 3 ounces from a Critical kush in that tiny set up and am currently running a WIFI OG that I'm sure will finish around 3 ounces too. This plant is on day 34 of a 12/12 light cycle. WIFI OG Day 34 1212.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. thanks brother!

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is kinda old, but I'm curious on how things worked out for you?

Best wishes