I really need some guidance

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4:19GOTaMinute?, Nov 30, 2009.

1. SO i all started with my parents finding little bags of weed with maybe 10 dollars worth of bud left in the bag .. they must have found 8 or so over a period of 1 month and it has gooten to the point of where i dont know what to do

mY lil bro doesnt moke but will talk with me about shit but everyone else except my father are turning on me in my family and the worst part is that they cannot see that my psyhcotic mother has been taking my bags and smoking them...

She couldnt even have the respect to admit to me that she smoke when i FOUND HER STASH with my friends and have pictures of her chillum and SHITTY ass weed.

Not only that but i know the kid who sold her the weed and noone believes me and they wanna send me to substance buse counseling I NEED HELP.

2. you don't need guidance or help, you just need a new hiding spot. eight bags over the course of one month? jeez dude you sound worse than captain obvious. shoulda found a new spot after the first time your mom snagged your bag...

3. Or you could tell your parents to go fuck themselves and move out.

4. I used a couple obvious spots like a bookbag but otehr ons were definatley creative like inside of a computer.. ps2. tucked into a dart-board nailed to the wall as well as inside a stereo cassette player.

but my parent are just sneaky

5. Damn, they raid your shit like that? What'd you do in the past that made them this untrusting of you?

6. i agree with this guy... this whole situation is no longer an issue if you just move out

7. LOL i just got back from about a month of being out of the house i couldnt stand the bitch

as for you kurt. I dont even know they freak when they find an empty beer can or even a stem but my mom has let me smoke with my friends in the car with her driving so i was crushed when she fucking turned on me and started trying to nark me in i dont know what made her change

8. If your absolutley sure your moms smoking your weed...Light up her stash..and sell her peice..thats just what id do.

9. When i called her out on it she immediatley called my dad and pretented to cry then moved her stash and piece so WTF i am fucked 3 ways to Sunday over this goddamn i cant wait till im 19 and can get my license back

10. How old are you? if your over 15 I'de just tell them to fuck off, its your decision if you want to smoke or not. My dealer also sells to my dad, but he dosent know i know, its pretty funny when he says 'say hi to your dad for me' when I see him. LOL

11. Im 18 but its fucking ridiculous because i dont quite have enough money to get out of the house yet but i know what you mean

The kid that sold to my mom lives directley across the street from my grandmothers and just so happens to be one of my good friends.. Not only that but she texted my best friend nick for bud too so it wasnt like it was gunna be a secret forever

12. Do you just leave you're bags out in the open? how about taking some time to think through a good spot.

13. Frame your mom...
    Put bud where your dad will find it and think it's your mom's.
    buy some popcorn.
    enjoy.