I REALLY need help finding the name of this song... (audio sample included)

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefBigHit, May 23, 2011.

1. #1 ChiefBigHit, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    basically i was blazed in a restaurant a few days ago and I head this song playing that I know ive heard before, but have never known the name of the song, nor the band that plays it. its mainly a guitar with some violin. not really sure if it has lyrics, since i only caught the last bit. its pretty upbeat and the guitar is acoustic with some moderate slapping of the strings.

Vocaroo | Record and send voice emails
    here is my pathetic vocaroo attempt at replicating the guitar/violin. both instruments play this part, but at separate times (im fairly sure)

and yeah its, not really an audio sample, but i dont think many people would click on this shit if the title was "I REALLY need help finding the name of this song (me blazed going "doo doodo o oodo" into a mic trying to sound like a song included.

not sure what other info i can give.
    please help

(yeah i know this should be in music, but i feel like id have a better chance of actaully finding the song in here since there are more people)

2. Link not working for meh.

3. whats style of music is it? from that bit I'm thinking maybe smooth jazz? hope someone can help

4. its more like rock/bluegrass/slightly folky.

5. OK so what you do is get yourself the app called "Shazam" on your iPhone and play the sample to it - Shazam will tell you who and what it is.

6. You described the majority of pop/ rock music.

7. I'm sorry I can't help you, but I just wanted you to know that I'm going to play this vocaroo clip everytime I walk into a room from now on.

8. best song ever :D

9. I've listened to this far too many times.

10. This.

11. agreed. Shazam is awesome!

Also the sample made me giggle!

12. shazam doesnt work with this "sample" :D

13. Wait wait wait, so you expect someone on here to be able to tell you the name and artist of the song you just hummed on your laptop's microphone over the internet?

14. Can't remember what it's called, but I'm pretty sure there's something similar to Shazam that will work for this type of thing. Sorry I'm not anymore help though.

15. No need to be salty! :p

16. i lold a little

17. i mean if someone sat around and coded an entire application for that sole purpose, then why is it so weird that i'd rather seek human input?

go smoke a j and take a chill man. you've obviously had a stressful day.

18. stranger things have happened and this is a big forum so who knows...few years back I typed a couple lines of a poem I remembered on a forum asking - and it wasn't anything by a well known/famous poet but some kid actually found it for me.

19. I wasn't trying to be a dick. I'm sorry everyone. :(