I really like a girl so much it physically hurts me inside

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dan_B, Sep 13, 2013.

1. \tShe is the most perfect person i have ever met. We have several common interests (music for example), the same sense of humor and similar interests. We are not going out but are friends, we get on well and talk often. When i am not with her, i feel empty - if that makes sense - like there is a large part of me missing, and when i feel like this i seem very depressed, i have also been informed by friends that i seem very distant, i am also not motivated to do any work, eat or sleep. I should also say that i am unbelievably shy and find the whole “tell her you like her” approach incredibly daunting. I'm sure that if i play my cards right and i let time take its course then i could work up the courage to ask her out, but my problem is one of my best friends also has these feeling for her and has known her much longer than i have (May i also add that they dated briefly). Now, i would give anything to be with this girl but i also don't want to lose any friends, this being said, i would through my friend under the bus - metaphorically of course - to be with her. I really don't know what to do and i don't think i can take this ‘empty' feeling much longer. Its killing me inside. Everywhere i go, everything i do, i think of her. I can't listen to any form of music anymore without getting emotional. What do i do?

2. Quit putting the pussy on a pedestal

3. #3 T0rnat0, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    Wow there's over 3 BILLION vaginas in the world dude, calm your dick. 

4. welcome to the world of codependency

5. You need to learn to love yourself without a girl that makes you hurt on the inside. Trust me, the less you depend on girls the better off you will end up

6. #6 TheAnswer121, Sep 13, 2013
    guessing 16 or younger.. aaaaaah to be young :wub:

7. this reminds me of a song....

8. Putting this much value into a girl is how you end up hurt and alone.  Girls should supplement an already enjoyable life, or else we run the risk of being dependent on them for happiness.  A connection like you have in your case is rare, yes, but it doesn't mean you have to get all sappy about it.  You should be happy when you think about her and happy overall that she knows you exist.  No reason to be upset when she's not there.  We all get lonely and hell, I miss my girl dearly sometimes.  However, I don't get depressed when she's not around. I'm happy by myself and when I see her, I get that much happier.  She's not gonna want to deal with you if you sound like a clingy high school chick lol 

9. Yeah OP lets go on Grasscity and tell all the blades so they can verbally back hand you across the head for "putting the pussy on the pedestal".

10. #10 IamHemper, Sep 13, 2013
    This is called obsession and it's unhealthy. Get a hobby that will better yourself. If you look to hard it will never come.I suggest you burst this bubble fast by asking her out on a date. Then reality will set in for you. It's irrelevant whose known her longer. The world doesn't work that way. What's relevant is who asks her out first. I'm serious. Do it today. You can thank me later.

11. Don't masturbate for like two weeks then ask her out like a boss

12. Ahh I remember that feeling, not very pleasant..young hormones were intense to say the least.  Problem is, if you do end up getting her she will just crush your soul in the long run.  Goodluck!

13. not sure if trolll or just obsessed

14. Trolo

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #15 Gonzopoly*, Sep 13, 2013
    From what I know about the past, either this guy fell through the screen of today's standards or.... actually no i am 99% sure trolling is not an option of what OP is doing here. I know because 1) Nobody trolls about things like this and 2) Look at the way he wrote his story. Obsession is just a heavy word for deep emotional attachment here.

16. pussy, money, weed. wrong order imo.

17. OP go for it man. I have also experienced the same emotions for a beautiful young girl before once. I remember my bedroom window looked out straight facing her house (we lived across the street from each other) and everytime a boy would go over to hang out with my Kasey and her sister and cousin I would be so jealous. There were some experiences we had (I can recall 3) that straight up made my deep love experience so magical :) The weather, the rain, the river, the way we talked to each other when we were alone..

18. Lol thats too cute, someone is in puppy love!!

19. I say this to much on this forum, man the fuck up!

How you planning on getting with her when you haven't even told her you like her?

20. [​IMG]