I really don't give a fuck anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by Alphå, May 28, 2009.

1. Ever just want to crawl into a hole and die? I've been going apeshit the last two months. My life is spiraling out of control and I just really don't care. I go to a military school and I'm a step away from telling my superiors to suck my tiny dick the next time they tell me to do something pointless.

Make me feel better GC.

2. eeek military school, cheer up, i heard jerking off helps

3. Hey bro' you joined the military for a reason, you KNEW you were going to have to take their shit. I do not recommend talking down to the CO as your ass is basically theirs and I've heard stories about disobedient(s). Keep your head straight its hard doing what you do, not everyone can. Superiors try to fuck with your head just to see if you can take it, next time he tells you to do something just do it with a smile on.

4. Go Full Metal Jacket on their asses

5. Bud may be right, but if it's not what you want to do in life, fuck it and fuck them, go do what you want to, you only live once man.

6. Im sorry for whats going on in your life man... but ^^^ what lol?

7. :laughing:

Dude.. I live life by not giving a fuck. I don't care about anyone but myself.. who gives a fuck what other people think.. do your thing.. keep on keepin on.

Oh and get some Enzyte... be like smiling bob.

8. Hahahahah
    +rep

Either it was a joke or hes confident about his mini me. :p

9. Oh dude actually what you should do is get your hands on some FLASHBANG GRENADES and fuck with everybody!

I wanted to get those earlier this year, I didn't know they were as restricted a weapon as like a fucking tank cannon. Only military gets access to them. I had fantasies of setting them off in a big lecture, me and my friends would have welding masks on and earplugs and shit, and we'd just run out.

People actually are blind for like a full minute and can't hear for like five minutes after a flashbang goes off near them, I have a friend who was in the Air Force Academy and apparently that's how they wake them up every morning lmfao

10. lol

[​IMG]

11. So if you hold your ears and close your eyes, a flashbang isn't efficient? Anyone know?

12. I'm not in the real military. Its a military school with a regiment of cadets. No military service is compulsory. Most people end up shipping with private commercial maritime companies. The people in charge of me are the same age as me or younger. Take one of my squad leaders for example. He's pushing 350lbs and is about 5'8" and has no problem telling me to do pushups, but he probably hasn't seen his own cock in a few years.

While we're on the subject of phalluses, my dick isn't really tiny, but it would be funny to say that to someone.

13. I'm guessing the flash is bright enough to still effect your eyes, and its prolly still loud enough to deafen you wiht you ears plugged

14. Try to stick it out man, it'll be over soon enough, hopefully.

15. :( the only thing i can offer is an e-hug

16. [​IMG]

17. Pretty much, but usually it's thrown to the un-expected. ;)

18. Im confused is this a thread about flashbangs or the OP's promblems...lol. Dude do what YOU want to do in life. Like someone else said, you only live one life so make it fucking count and be happy. When in doubt say fuck it bro.
    peace:smoking::smoking:

19. Its about the OP's problems, but we all got sidetracked

20. Stick it out bro, I've read a couple of your posts and you seem like a guy that can tackle shit head on. Whatever the issue is dude, it's only temporary, I'm sure a can do guy like yourself can overcome whatever life throws your way and come out the victor.