I reallly thought this was a bong

Discussion in 'General' started by Peter Griffin, Nov 4, 2011.

1. But think of the bong that this guy could (and probably does) make!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73txXT21aZU&feature=related]Working Model of Stephenson's STEAM ENGINE made of GLASS ! Rare! - YouTube[/ame]

2. Thats pretty fucking cool. Seems a little sketchy to have glass spinning like that ON glass ya know?

But thats pretty badass. Now we need to remove the water and replace it with bud and put a sealable mouthpiece at the top and you have an Auto Bong. lol

3. That is pretty fucking cool. And they probably use strong glass so it doesn't shatter.

4. wow man. when that thing got to spinning I was just thinking about rapid dank hits.

5. Lol its a lot like sex i just realized.

6. Put a flesh light on the end of those pumping rods. :devious:

7. [​IMG]

Whoa, man.

8. damn.............fuck fossil fuels! I say we fuel the world with steam!

9. Im pretty sure Steam came before Fossil Fuels also.. Pretty sad.

10. lol how do you think water is made into steam? gotta have another source of fuel to heat the water brah

11. Yeah i could do that :hide:

12. say "fap fap fap fap fap" and do the movements and it actually goes along with the sound xD

13. Theres other sources for Oil besides Fossil Fuels.. Brah.

14. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']

Theres other sources for Oil besides Fossil Fuels.. Brah.[/quote]

And you know, fire doesn't require fossil fuels... I've made plenty, as I'm sure most have, with this wonderful resource called wood hahahahahahah

15. lol then wut happens, u release carbon into the atmosphere, which pollutes, plus u destroy wooded habitats. Sounds like a genius plan

16. Yea basically you gotta burn something to get steam. So either way we are fucking up the atmosphere.

What would be best for the earth is if weed was legalized. And we all walked around in loin clothes (woman nude ofcourse) Smoking weed and growing food to eat. That would be da life.

17. Not if you used a solar powered kettle

18. I know right! I mean when I want firewood, fuck cutting up those dead, dry trees. I'd rather cut down a fresh tree so I can let the firewood sit and dry.. :rolleyes:

19. ya that would work on a small scale but imagine the whole world using firewood to heat up water in order to create steam. Eventually u will deplete the dead and dry wood and would have to use something else.

20. [quote name='"R107SL"']

lol then wut happens, u release carbon into the atmosphere, which pollutes, plus u destroy wooded habitats. Sounds like a genius plan[/quote]

Hahahha no no... I was just saying there were methods and are methods to create fire without a fossil fuel man