I Realized What To Do, Who I Am.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreeker, Aug 4, 2008.

1. This whole summer i have been thinking about what to do, i went through a major accident last october, and since then i have been doing a lot of introspective thinking, through certain drugs provoking that deep thought. I had an amazing mushy experience some time ago by myself, which answered a lot of questions i had in my mind, even some minor ones, but it was incredible.

Almost every night i will distance myself from everyone, or almost everyone besides my best friend(s), past few weeks its been amazing, just smoke a bowl, smoke a cig, turn on some great music and look at the sky, relaxing, thinking of what to do next.

In the past half a year i have improved myself as a person greatly just by thinking while i was recovering. I am better at everything, its ridiculous, i have never felt like this before.

Crazy shit man, but i have advanced so greatly in understanding myself as a person, what my dreams, aspirations, and goals are. Why i think as i do, and i realized what is most important in for me. I have understood exceptionally well how people work, but now everything is clicking for me.

To what my dreams are - its too much to explain right now, another bowl and ciggy are calling my name.

2. thats great man, i hope to achieve that sometime. gotta stop numbing emotions and thinking about them.

youll be good at whatever you do.:smoke::smoke:

3. I think you need to update your sig....