i real need help

Discussion in 'General' started by casper, Aug 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hay if any one in hear can tell me thise i would gladley aprecateit im just starting to sell and i was tout by my uncle how to meser my weed by yousing my fingers not scales now i have scales and im coun fused it would be nice to now when i sell every on says im giving them to much but i now im not be couse of the way i was tout pleas help thankse

2. You were taught to use your fingers to weigh up your smoke?

Impossible to be accurate that way.

What kind of scale did you get? Is it only metric?

This really depends on where you are at too. Here in The States we still use the english system (which is really easy to convert to metric, which is what we use to measure our shit).

What kind of scale did you get? They aren\'t that hard to use. What about the scale are you having trouble with?

3. i now it sounds coun fusing but like if you got abud you hold it up and if it is the widthe of two fingers thats a two finger bag i have a regelr hand sacll metric i live in the usa peac thanke if you can help holler back

4. OK, now we\'re talkin\'....

The \"bad\" thing about buying and selling 2 finger bags is that it really weighs differently depending on how compact it is, how moist it is, etc.

The conversion from metric to english is as follows:

1/8 ounce = 3.5 grams

1/4 ounce = 7 grams

1/2 ounce = 14 grams

1 ounce = 28 grams

If you want to keep people happy, you should add a gram for most baggies (the non-ziplock type sandwich bags).

If you want to check the accuracy of your scale, hang a nickel from it. A US nickel weighs 5 grams. You can either just remember how far off your scale is or bend something to make it weigh right on. It wouldn\'t hurt to hang 2 nickels from it too to make sure it\'s right on over a wider range.

If you find you make enough money, you may consider buying a digital scale from ebay. They\'re really handy. (no pun intended)

5. hay thanke you very mouch i live up north hay got another qoustin for you if you now last year i was growing and my freaind had some lemon extrac it is aflaver liqied forcooking with and he duomped some in withe my plants and it tasted like lemons when we smoked it but it lowerd the tch in the bud do thay make stuff to flaver your bud if you can help holler bak thankes

6. weigh your shit with the scales if you want repeat customers. i hate eyeballed baggies. they are ALWAYS short. who wants to send $50 on a baggie when you\'re only getting 2 out of the 3.5 grams?

7. oh iwasnet woured about it the people i was diling with was the ones how was telling me i was giving them two much sow i figerd i would start yousing scales and when i did i allwasy threw in extra thats be couse im nice any ways mostley what isell is kgb sow it dont take much to mess you up sow two finger bag sould last awhile thanke s for the info thow peace holler any time i dont mind kiking it withe youall peace andkeep it real

8. electronic scale is the way i go..

9. thankes iv got make some cash first

10. Hi Casper

You live up North?? And your selling?? Sounds good?? Let me know if you can \'help me\' with my \'lack of smokes\' problem??

Thanks - Joey.

11. Yah that sounds like a great idea.

no..

please dont try to get hookups on grasscity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.