Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I ran out of Papers help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by varial4, Feb 4, 2012.

1. So i just ran out papers and i dont have any fruit to make a bowl. But i do have an old sat prep book from highschool and im thinking of using the paper from it. What i was wondering is if it has any chemicals in it. I took a blank peice from the book. The paper has like a light brown tint to it and its pretty thin. Is this paper safe to smoke out of. Its paper that when you try to erase something on it it will tear the paper.

2. Wtf are you talking about?

GO BUY MORE PAPERS LOL

3. Use bible paper

4. buy a bowl so you can avoid this situation altogether

5. Something tells me this needs to be moved from seasoned tokers.

Here is a simple 7 step solution:

1. Call Friends.
    2. Ask if they've got papers and want to hang out.
    3. If yes, hang out. If no, continue on.
    4. Go to nearest headshop/tobacco shop.
    5. Buy papers.
    6. If shops are closed, fuck it and wait until tomorrow morning.
    7. Repeat as necessary.

6. Got given this mini bible thing in school years ago, back page of it (had no text on) worked a treat.

I'm definitely going to hell

7. Bible papers or just make a pipe

8. Bang on the neighbours door and tell them your 1 apple short for your pie!!!

9. I've smoke out of bible papers and coffee filters but I wouldn't recommend anyone do that shit. Its an option, but your better off just going and getting more papers.

10. Buy a pipe?
    Or make can pipe.

11. water or pop bottle bong?

12. Make a waterbottle bong.

13. make a grav bong. get stoned and preserve bud

14. [quote name='"STONEDasBALLZ"']make a grav bong. get stoned and preserve bud[/quote]

Can't recommend them enough

15. u can try sum alum foi

16. Go to the motherfucking gas station n get some papers , how far out in bumblefuck do you live man? If your desperate just make waterfall or roll with some coffee filters. Don't use Bible paper cuz aside from how evil it is the smoke is actually pretty black n nasty lol.

17. Yes they use all kinds of chemicals in making paper, ever smelled a paper plant? It is the most awful smell, do not use any sort of regular paper. Just follow some of the better advice, which are go to the damn gas station and buy papers or a blunt or something to roll with, make a grav bong, or buy a bowl at the gas station. Gas station bowls are generally cheap but at least you can get some glass.

18. Use a gum wrapper. Jus peel the foil off

19. I feel your pain..... Im down to my last 3 papers. but will going to get more in the morning

20. you can make a bong with basically everything