Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I ran out of bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Southstar, Feb 21, 2010.

1. So I smoked a bowl of chocolate. It was really fancy belgian chocolate. The smoke tasted horrible and burned my throat. Its really gross. Dont do it. :cool:

2. So wait, You smoked chocolate? props man. I didnt even think that was possible.

3. Of all the things you could've said, you chose 'props'? Lol.

Why the fuck would you ever try to smoke chocolate?

4. are you serious?

wtf man

5. That's pretty fuckin stupid.I hope it really burned bad.

6. It did. So glad im picking up a quarter tomorrow. Nights without bud suck.

7. why the fuck on earth would you smoke fucking chocalate. cmon dude, really?

8. you officially do not deserve your sig, why didnt you just get hammered?

9. the tag says "im so retarded" Yes you are.

and hey, props was the only word that i could think of, Im blazed right now.

10. They dont call it apprentice tokers for nothing ;)!

11. wow
    so seriously, what were you thinkin when you decided to smoke a fat bowl of chocolate?
    i wanna see the answer to this

12. Wait, you weren't high when you did it? ... ... ... ... ... ...

13. Yet another person giving weed a bad name. Great.

Hope you fucked up your bowl with smeared chocolate shit all over it.

14. I just legitimately lol'd at that.

And as do I hope your bowl is fucked with chocolate smear. So what, you were hoping to get high? Could have just googled what would happen. Indeed another argument for the anti-marijuana retards to spew out of their ignorant mouths.

Could've also just NOT posted this. God damn dude, you had to expect all this flame, yes?

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSxEVRWdVG4]YouTube - Smoking a Chocolate Stick[/ame]

Holy shit is that you? The kid sounds about as intelligent. I lol'd when he said "I almost got high."

16. at first i thought he smoked a strain called chocolate, then when i saw "It was really fancy belgian chocolate." i still beleived it was a strain of marijuana, until i actually clicked the thread.. i couldnt beleive how dumb someone can be

17. I once smoked a piece of Eclipse gum , you know the kind in the 40pk barrells? Saw shit for like 3 days. Definite brain damage. Also, adding leaves and certain smooth sticks in a bowl enhances the flavor and effects.

18. Wow. I'm really glad some people don't move on to harder drugs.:smoking::D

19. Oh, what boredom can lead to.