i quit yesterday an just bort another bag 2day my girl want me 2 quit but i cant ha

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hazeblazer87, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I don't understand what that means..

2. am sorry it meens that my girlfriend wants me to quit smoken weed but i cant do it, she thinks its maken me crazy lol

3. then educate her

4. lol i have tried the last 3 years women are from a diffrent planet

5. [quote name='"hazeblazer87"']lol i have tried the last 3 years women are from a diffrent planet[/quote]

took me a while to get BC to smoke

her friend told her it'd male her horny, so she smoked with me

rest is history.

6. thats a win win situation for you then haha if only that would work for me my girl quit long before she met me and hasnt ever wanted a go since

7. #8 cball, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    I think OP quit school because learning to write in a cohesive cognitive manner using the English language was just too hard...and his girl isn't happy.

------------------------------------

woe...was afk..guess OP can write...it's a weed vs gf issue...ok, kick her to the curb and find a new GF...after 3 years of education and she still insist it is the devils weed, she's had enough of a chance to wise up and have the brainwashing cured.

8. hey cball
    thanks for your comment:wave:

9. male you horny?????

ya...male get horny...ya, when Ugh use fire to smoke pot...Ugh want to get club, have date...
    [​IMG]:p

10. Been reading some of your posts....don't like you very much :). Check on the use of "cognitive" in the above post...i dont think its correct...even if it is its extremely borderline. Which is kind of ironic as you shit on his ability to type. Although maybe I should take heed of your Security Notice.........:p

11. ...too late...you're infected...damage is done...:p

12. You can never expect too much education from Liverpool.

13. haha now den welshy