I Quit Smoking Weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by RedSorcerer, Jan 16, 2008.

1. It's making my parents lives miserable, and I love them too much to hurt them like that.
    I'm through with pot right now.
    Maybe in a few years, I'll come back.
    But until then. I love you all, I truly do.
    I'll try to browse the forums when I can.
    I'll miss you Mary Jane.
    Farewell.

2. How are you making your parents lives bad by you smoking?

3. Sorry to hear that man. This bowl goes to you. :smoke:

4. I always respect whenever I hear someone's quitting. Helps get rid of the 'pot's addicting' BS. Good luck dude.

5. oi, good luck to you sir. and good job. way to be responsible.

6. word muthafucka much love

7. probably since a lot of parents don't know, or don't want to know the truth about marijuana. I know mine don't, which can make it very hard on them when they find out their children smoke. They feel like they failed as a parent cuz their child is into drugs...

good looking out dude, thats very selfless, and its nice to see people looking out for their family. Hope all is well, and i hope you return someday soon.

8. Word man. Good looking out. I'll smoke in your honor tonight ;)

I love how supportive everyone is.

9. you should let your parents know that its your life and it isnt doing anything wrong with you. show them some articles about how its not bad for you and explain everything you can to them. we cant let this bullshit propoganda stop us.

10. man if you dont want to stop then show your parents the facts..and if they still think its bad, then peace and good luck man..hope to see you back sometime.

11. :( That sucks... I feel like I've been seeing you around ever since i've been here. We'll miss your insight.. Come back to mary jane when you can..

12. I said it to somebody earlier, but seriously, good for you. All too often our community is filled with those who are seemingly incapable of making responsible decisions, such as your own. Herb has been around for thousands of years, it surely, will be around for long enough for you to get your life together. Good luck man, I hope things work out for you.

13. Do what you have to do bro. Take a break, move out of the house and get a proper grow going. There's enough time for everything. Stay up.

14. the herb will be waiting for you on the other side! :smoking:

15. Thank you so much to everyone.
    You guys are all so awesome.

Mary Jane said she'd wait for me.
    So hopefully she'll bear with me while I get my life together.

If anyone needs to contact me for any reason, either PM me, or shoot me an email.
    redman4556@yahoo.com
    =]

16. Did your rents find out about your stealth grow? The suitcase thing?

17. That's lame, why don't you prove to your parents that you can be successful and smoke pot. Worked for me, my parents tried to pretend it was a big deal at first to see if I would really stop and when they realized I won't then things got all good.

18. Respect sir. It's good to see that you are so selfless in this regard.

Mary Jane will be waiting for you once all the cards fall into place!

+Rep for acting fearlessly.

19. No, they didn't.
    I'm handing it off to my good friend so he can take care of it.

20. my next blunt is for you. we shall toke in the name of the Red Sorcerer!!!!!:hello: