I punched the wall a couple times pretty hard and now my closet light won't turn on

Discussion in 'General' started by mydaddyatemyeye, Jan 7, 2012.

1. you have to punch the light now and the wall will turn on i swear

2. now I just got like shards of glass and burning chemicals on my hand. if I wasn't high as mofucka then I might actually give a shit but right now I'm more concerned about that damn closet light.

I got 2 hands, only 1 closet light.

3. Just punch a hole in the wall so you can check where the loose wire is.

For real though, I would flip the breaker for that circuit. Loose wires can cause fires if they reconnect really lightly and subsequently get too hot.

4. Or, you just shook the already-weakened filament in your light apart, and need a new bulb. :)

Unscrew and give the bulb the shake-test, see if anything rattles.

5. :bolt:

6. Ummm.... I would be more concerned about burning chemicals.

7. THIS.

Wash your hand off man

8. little late for that. :(

oh wait, I forgot I have the ability to regenerate limbs! i'll just cut off this here hand and grow me a new one. thanks adaptation.

9. What chemical could u possibly have in your wall?

10. acidic alien saliva

11. Good going, skippy.

12. I think the light bulb in yer head burnt out aswell :wave:

13. samoke another bowl, let it be, sober up, and pm me in the morning. Im an electrician(not licensed, but Im just as good haha) Dont dick with electricity high. Im betting your violence fucked up a few connections but Im sure you can fix that with a little help. Seriously if you still need help pm me in the morning I will be glad to help you out, Its just a bit late now and Im to high/drunk/tired to deal with something this serious.

14. update: miracously, my closet light seemed to have started working again. under my recollection, no attempt was made to fix it yet the broken light has ceased from... well, not working.

I hope everyone takes a deep lesson from this all as have I.

thank you, thank you.

15. This thread has taught me all that I will ever need to know about fixing lights