Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I puked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spankytank, Jan 4, 2010.

1. So me and my friend smoked on new years and everything was normal. We were chilling at the local park where we always go but then some kids came from a party. They were drunk as hell, we started talking/hanging out and this girl latched on to me because we were born in the same state. she would not stop talking to me and she said the same thing like 20 times at first I was fine with it but after a while it felt like every time she repeated herself I got worse and worse. I started getting nauseous and could not open my eyes and all I could hear was her saying the same thing. Eventually I started retching and my friend helped me up and then I puked and then felt fine.

Now I'm a relatively new smoker so I do not know if it was the pot that caused this, what I ate (I had eaten oysters and pizza that night.) the girl who would not shut up or a combination of those reasons or something else entirely. I would love some input or help.

Thanks!

-Spanky

2. I would say all three lol

3. its that dumb bitch. never get stoned with drunks!

4. Fooo real. Its a bad combo, ones insanely violent and repetitive and the other is calm and peaceful.

5. yeah drunkards and stoners are always a bad combo, unless the stoners are laughing at the drunk (they're pretty funny sometimes)