Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I puked from smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 23, 2011.

1. i chucked up a whitey once
    too much too soon my friend ;)

2. Lmfao, This happened to my friend on 420 we we're getting fucking blown and after he ripped a bong hit he puked on his shirt.

3. #43 i aint a tweak, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Says the fag who did research to prove OP is a fag :cool:...

Name-calling is not welcome here. -JD

4. if u smoke pot all the time (like all the time) some people develope a barfing reflex with nausea.

i can't remember what it's called, but we had one person diagnosed with it in our ER

It's a curse

5. Research?

6. Happened to me a few weeks ago. Was the smallest amount of puke EVER. Like tiny.. lol. well 6x6 inches or some shit.

I felt fine and kept baking...

7. i remember when i was starting out
    i started smoking with the kids who had a higher tolerance than me
    but i was always somehow kept up with everyone and baked as fuck everytime :smoking:

but this once time we where taking bong loads after school ( my friend lived a block away from the school)
    and i ended up getting so baked i would feel dizzy walking down the street
    and the wind for some reason made it alil worse
    after a couple mins we sat on top of this big green box that i guess is for electricity idk if you guys know what that is, you probably do if you life in SoCal
    and after a min i started puking so much
    and i stoped feeling dizzy :)

8. i remember once my friend and i made some fat kid milk a three foot bong full of oregano telling him it was spice. we pressured him into doing it and paying us five bucks since we were all smoking bowls of real weed and passing it around. kid threw up and cried

9. I remember the first time i used my buddies vape gun. I took a great big bong rip and just stood up walked around the room all stupid and fell out face first on the floor! I love to vape its like a first time high again!

10. that sucks op. that has happened to me once before. I have a very sensitive stomach etc so sometimes excessive coughing makes me gag, lol. then the thought of puking makes me actually puke. :(

11. No, really, what do you mean?

12. #52 LordOfTheNugs, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    it has happened to me but only when alcohol is involved. My first bong rip was pro, like i was already good at it =P

you might throw up if you haven't eaten, or if you've eaten something out of the ordinary that could return on u. like cereal

13. I almost barfed on one of my sisters bongs. It was my second time and I was retarded and tried sucking down the whole bowl. I was a stupid kid.

14. Puking because of weed sucks but if you're starting to feel bad its better to try and get yourself to throw up (having friends jump up and down in front of you usually does the trick) because after you puke you feel AMAAAAAAAZING