I plan on making my own wood piece. (share your homemade pieces)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 flame, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Plan on making a nice wood bowl that i will carve drill and sand out well. Tell me any advice u have. Also you can post you own creations. No plastic stupid 3 minute shit. No toxic nasty plastic please.

2. It looks kinda shitty (get it) lol

3. I have a friend currently making me a pipe out of Lilac wood. Im so excited for when I go see him in about a month. Good luck; I know it takes a lot of patience and hard work

4. I believe ime going to use briar wood

5. not much advice, but perhaps a suggestion based on tobacco-pipe experience(if it can so be called... lol).

How difficult would it be for you to make an inlet similar to that of tobacco pipes?

Wood pipes, generally have the bowl which leads to a half stem, with a metal piece that fits inside the wood and sticks out (like a male-joint), that is recieved by a woman-joint plastic piece which your lips touch. Inbetween those points, a little cardboard filter (like a scoobie-catcher) fits.

I would perhaps suggest trying to do something like that? It would be especially cool to know you created something that compares with store-bought items.

As well, you could go to CVS and get yourself a briar-wood pipe.

6. Im prolly ganna do a steam roller shapebut just put a carb on top instead pf a steem roller.