i placed my order

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by morbazon420, Oct 11, 2007.

1. I just placed my order for 10 greenhouse femenisd a.m.s seeds.
    am going to grow a sog in a 2'x2' 6 feet tall with a 400 watt metal hilade.
    am using mg organic choice its not like reg mg that has those bad slow release ferts.
    am going to vegg for 3 weeks then swich to flowering.
    I know thats not alot of space but but once they sprout and get past the seedling stage I bet there will only be 6 plants. so saying I have 6 plants in 2lt pots and vegg for 3-4 weeks under a 400 watt MH then flower under the same light and mybe a couple 3000k cfls.do you think I can yeald 2 Os please give me your thoughts on my future grow:smoke:

2. or 10 plants let alone 5 you need more than 400W. that was my problem. go to htgsupply.com and get the 600W. its got 95,000 lumens!!! and very inexpensive

3. well its ben awhile and no seeds am kinda pissed I dont think they were intercepted though customs bc there was never a leter from customs should I email them or is it to early?

4. Yeah, I'd definately send them an email if I were you. Just ask something like how long do orders usually take to get to your area because you are very excited to get your seeds!:)And let them know how long its been and all that info. It can't hurt.

5. I wouldn't try to flower with a MH bulb. You should get a HPS kit or a HPS conversion bulb that could run off the MH ballast.

I don't know why you are discounting your expected success rate -- with 10 femmed seeds I would be planning on having 10 plants, not 6. With 10 plants I suggest you consider two waves of 5 plants each or otherwise breaking it up so it won't get so crowded in there trying to do only one grow cycle.