I pity those who dont have NetFlix

Discussion in 'Movies' started by brwnskinredeyes, Mar 7, 2011.

1. as many movies and tv shows you want... FOR 8 BUCKS/MONTH!

2. i couldnt imagine not having netflix lol. for 8 bucks its an awesome deal

3. netflix is the best invention ever...i just finished watching some futurama

4. internet gets you all that

even gets movies before netflix

5. canadain netflix sucks dick

6. how so?

7. theres only like 10 good movies

8. I pay zero dollars per month, have access to more than Netflix offers, and can watch before Netflix offers movies/tv.

I don't need your pity :cool:

9. your all suckers! internet has basically any movie or tv show you want to watch for 0$/month. LOLOLOLOL:laughing:

10. Take mine then.

Have fun waiting for shit to download and sitting at your uncomfortable computer desk jacking off your lonely self.

Sure I don't have brand new movies but I don't fuck with that shit. I'm a stoner, I'm always high, I don't give a shit what I'm watching but I ain't gotta wait for no shit. Instant HD streaming all up in this bitch.

11. this shit is making me want netflix

12. #12 Cellfish, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011

There's a few holes in your pitifully angry reply... The first being that I don't wait for anything to download, unless you count sleeping as waiting. I download movies/shows/music while I sleep.

Secondly I have a notebook and I can connect it to my tv when I wish to watch something, so I relax on extremely comfortable furniture, or I sit on the sofa in my room, which is pretty comfortable too.

Also, just about anything you can download you can find online to stream, and there's a decent amount that streams in HD. Being a stoner, I don't give a fuck if what I watch is in HD or not, as long as I watch it, so that's irrelevant to me. Oh, and if you don't give a shit what you watch then turn on the TV and stop sucking on the salty sack of Netflix. Oh, wait! You didn't mean what you said. You just said it in an attempt to prove your point, I forgot ;)

Nice try, but you failed across the entire board. I can't wait for you to get angry and reply again, somehow trying to make it out like paying for a limited Netflix selection is better than watching whatever you want for free at any point in time.

13. Yes, I must get Netflix!!!!!!

14. It's funny because I was just fuckin with you..

btw- Netflix is free for me. :wave:

15. Didn't seem like it, and still doesn't. I would probably say the same thing if I had nothing else to say.

16. wasting away more time in front of a screen then me.. ~~--~~!!!S0 J3LLY!!!~~--~~

17. Jeez dude, who pissed in your cherrios? :confused: :smoke:

18. Lol, alright hotshot..

:rolleyes:

19. The guy that made me out to be a lonely person jerking off at an uncomfortable computer desk because I don't have Netflix...

That's not "jokin' around", that's being a complete douchebag for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

20. Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha.

You seriously make me laugh, man. :laughing:

Did I hit a soft spot? :laughing: