I pity the fool

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Nov 21, 2008.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y_ncOVlDw"]YouTube - CNN Reports on President Bush - Where's the Love?[/ame]

Poor Bushy :( :D

2. haha, its ok, soon he will be forgotten and he can start using cocaine again.

3. Wow, that was sad.

But he´ll be partying, drinking and doing coke of a hookers ass in no time.

4. lol that's pretty fucked up.. they wont even make eye contact w/ him.

5. Well I've said for years that if you ask any fucking hippie on the street who shit in your unders? he'll reply with a scowl "Bush did it".

I guess world leaders are not much different from hippies these days. :p

6. I actually have always hated Bush, but that made me sad. He is almost with office, and yes he is hated by everyone, but show some respect.

ANY person deserves respect, I don't care if they are Bush or not.

7. #7 maxrule, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008

Lol; I don't believe what I'm hearing.

I can't believe people are NOW feeling bad for BUSH after EIGHT LONG YEARS of hating his dumb ass?

Bush lied, Bush mislead, he bullied and committed fraud on the American people. Bush lied about WMD. Bush lied about yellow cake. Bush lied about Saddam. Bush stole the election. Bush didn't have a clear mandate. Bush is a cowboy, a hawk, a renegade and reckless. Bush is stupid, he can't pronounce nuclear. Bush is just finishing his daddy's work for him. Bush killed innocent people. Bush started an illegal war. Bush mishandled the war. Bush rushed in to war. Bush wrecked the economy. Bush caused the world to hate us. Bush caused 9/11. Bush is fucking HITLER!!!

What happened? [​IMG]

8. #8 whiskey, Nov 21, 2008
    I thought Bush was an ass from before he was President, so you don't need to lecture me about the bullshit he pulled or the disarray and damage he has done to our country, I saw it coming before 9/11and dealt with everyone supporting him after that. I also stood firm and still do in my feelings for him.

However, he is still a person of power and the person who represents our country, I would like to think that people would at least acknowledge him, since through him they are acknowledging us. As much as I hate him, I wouldn't look away and not shake his hand, I would shake his hand while telling him how much I hate him.

And if I was a politician I would be shaking his hand if he walked by, he's out of office soon and he's always been corrupt, people shook his hand in the beginning, they should at the end as well.

9. The proper response to a turd?

The proper response to an incompetent turd?

If you feel too bad for him, remember, he has done this to himself, and all of us, on purpose. He had the choice, and he chose to be the worst, and that wasn't easy.

And don't forget why...

Because God told him to ruin America, and the world.

He should be locked up, along with everyone who voted for him in 2004.

Never vote for the insane.

10. He diserves everything hegets...

11. #11 Perpetual Burn, Nov 21, 2008

Sweet! Then we can lock up everyone who voted for Obama aswell.

I'm charging you guys with conspiracy to commit murder, fraud, extortion, larceny, racketeering, grand theft, eavesdropping, and other general violations of the Constitution.

It's going to be quite peaceful without all you fascists around. :wave:

I can't listen to the video right now, so maybe I don't have the full picture... but how can we be so sure that this isn't just propaganda? What if Bush had already meet those people in the back and they didn't feel the need to shake hands again? The guy second behind Bush only shook the lady's hand, and no one else's... or was he getting snubbed too?

12. I was only being sarcastic. That entire list I made is the exact bull shit I've had to endure and listen to for the last eight years. :rolleyes:

There are over 300 and some odd separate investigations of the Bush administration thanks to Pelosi and the dems and the Hollywood liberal lame-stream media.

Obama will be able to get away with literal murder if he wants, my magic crystal balls tell me there will not be any investigations of Obama by the dems and there will be no constant trashing of Obama by liberal media. :rolleyes:

Never mind what talk radio says about Obama; millions more people get their political news from SNL and the View.