I pissed off my gay uncle

Discussion in 'General' started by Prism Tino, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Last night was our summer family reunion...whole family (30+ people) came over to eat dinner

Now im totally in support of gay marriage, i just have a terrible sense of humor...

anyways, my uncle was telling the entire family his story of coming out of the closet to his dad when he was 20...

"And my dad was very, very Christian, and when I came out to him, he thought I had the devil in me!"

*silence*

me: well, maybe not the devil, but im sure you had a couple of guys in you at least.

my dad bust out laughing but my uncle got really red and just walked out of the living room

i feel pretty bad

2. Lol I hate overly sensitive people. If I can laugh at suicidal jokes your gay uncle should be able to take a gay joke.

3. ^seriously, one time my aunt cried because my cousin put a can of yams in her purse. like wtf :confused:

4. That's nothing. I was setting up an account for my mother in law and for one of her security questions I put her favorite place to eat as mcdonald's and she started crying. I was like WTF?!

5. lolololol

6. Hahahaha. Don't worry about it OP..

7. #7 SwishaSweetGang, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    If you got poked in your rear end ...you would be emotional too..

8. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']^seriously, one time my aunt cried because my cousin put a can of yams in her purse. like wtf :confused:[/quote]

LOL wtf
    [quote name='"Apollyon1325"']

That's nothing. I was setting up an account for my mother in law and for one of her security questions I put her favorite place to eat as mcdonald's and she started crying. I was like WTF?![/quote]

ahhahaha

9. Must think your pretty badass huh? making your uncle cry n shit:smoke::cool:

10. afterwards I locked him in my cupboard and killed him with a dvd player.

11. Yeah, well...apologize and be sincere.

But that was pretty funny

12. it does as its told:cool:

13. Hahaha nice one op

14. [quote name='"SwishaSweetGang"']If you got poked in you rear end ...you would be emotional too..[/quote]

I get it now

15. yea it was def funny lol, just be nice and say you were just playin around and you hope he didnt take it too offensively, if you care that is.

16. yeah man you should tell him your sorry that he is gay

17. Op's uncle is just butthurt

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frd53vbCHLg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

18. Haha, your uncle took it too harsh dude. But you's a funny mafucka.:smoke:

edit: you might want to apoligize to him just to clears things up, or you could just say fuck it.:cool:

19. Is he a bear or a twink?

20. That's funny, I would of laughed. I think he'll get over it.