i piss in the shower.

Discussion in 'General' started by YouSuckDude, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I do not piss in the shower for a few reasons..
    1. If I need to pee I go before hand.
    2. If im pissing in the shower I dont want to aim, and I refuse to stand in my own piss or shoot it around my whole bathroom while in shower.
    3. If I wanted to aim, I would just piss in the toilet..
    If its an emergency, and you dont want to get out of a nice warm shower in morning, or dont want to get the place all fking wet just piss in the drain, not on a roomies shampoo bottle.. :wave:

2. I too have done this.. And I too have suffered from the broken ass, and neck that come along with it.. Still funny though :)

3. I do not.

Someone told me you can get athlete's foot from it when I was younger. After I had already had athlete's foot, which is the worst shit in the world. So I just don't get the urge to piss in the shower anymore

4. It doesnt matter, its all getting washed down the drain, and its not going to stick around, so who really gives a shit

5. #45 ChillnSmoke, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    most flowers smell just as bad or worse than poop.

• Like Like x 1
  6. i'd rather grab a daisy and put it to my nose than a giant turd, but that's just me.

7. what if i offered you 10 grand to do a shiza video?

8. ten grand isn't enough, we need to talk real paper before i think about that shit.

9. I do when I have to, but if I know I have to go beforehand, I use the toilet. If I do suddenly have to pee in the shower, I make absolutely sure to get it all in the drain. Don't want pee water on my feet, yuk.

10. if i'm in the shower and feel like peeing i do not hesitate. no concern for the location of the drain either. i don't even really care if it gets on me. it's just pee lol. let's be real.

11. #51 YouSuckDude, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009

EXACTLY...the water will rinse it right off for one and piss is cleaner than tap water!!

12. Exactly, youre in the shower. Its gonna run off and be gone forever in two seconds anyway

13. Yeah it is just piss, but I'd just rather not have it on my feet, lol

14. Yeah I piss in the shower. Even if you piss before hand, you still gotta take a piss once the hot water hits you. And fuck holdin' it or getting out to go; that shit takes work. I piss where I feel like it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I can't say that I do. The smell of urine really bothers me.

16. i piss when i have to in da shower if i gotta i go

17. i sure do

fuck if i care

18. I've pissed in the shower for as long as I can remember.

• Like Like x 1
  19. yeah its just piss. whats wrong with that? i piss all over myself when im bored. and if im driving and i have to piss, i just piss my pants. i mean, its just piss right?

NO, urine is FUCKING GROSS. why would you EVER piss on yourself? on purpose or by accident its still fucked.

But i do pee in the shower

20. Just because I don't mind pee getting on me in the shower that doesn't mean I'd do it for a fun activity. Urine isn't gross, its extras that you put into your body in the first place.