i piss in the shower.

Discussion in 'General' started by YouSuckDude, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I run the water in the tub, piss in the toilet, then hop in the shower. Same running water effect less dirtiness feel effect.

2. i love doing that, i thought everyone did?? :confused:

3. i think the shower piss is a guy thing, cos we don't really have to aim, and it'll pretty much go where we direct it to. a girl would have a much harder time.

4. Feels just about as good as pissin outside! I always take a leak when i get in the shower, I aim near the drain tho, dont want to be standing in your own urine =\

5. I enjoy peeing in the shower.

6. I usually have to pee before showering so I'll pee then shower. I've pissed in the shower before and was grossed out (though pee is sterile while in the body). It's just fuckin' gross man.

7. why not? water conservation ftw!

8. I piss directly in the drain if I have to. no big deal. although I really cant stand the smell of piss...asparagus or some shit.

any1 ever take a shit in the shower? my boy did it when he was wasted and then he took the shower head n shot water at the turd for like 10 mins until it turned into a diarhea like mixture. the bathrooom reeked for weeks. we'd have partys n put up that yellow police tape cause it was no doubt a crime scene in there. and every chick that ever came through got to hear about that story....dude didnt get any broads that year.

9. It is embarrassing to admit it, but I do pee in the shower occasionally. Aim for the drain and bust out the can of bathroom spray after. I don't do it every time, but sometimes the call of nature sneaks up on you :rolleyes:

And what is with this sudden fascination with these personal polls?

10. What a dumbass that's a funny ass story :laughing:

11. Yeah guys pee is so gross eww nasty! Its leftovers from the shit you crammed down your throat hours ago so cry about it! :D The shower is the most reasonable place to pee anyways... you are after all about to wash your body are you not? So why not get it nice and nasty first... to make the shower worth the effort.

12. Hmm, I honestly can't remember a time I pissed in the shower. If I do have to piss there normally is a toilet within 5 feet of the shower anyway...

13. That is fucking disgusting. No one made him clean it up? I sure as hell would have. I would have made him leave my bathtub SPOTLESS and made my bathroom smell like flowers again :mad:

14. haha just like a lot of others have said...i do pee in the shower but i do try to get it in or really close to the drain

i remember in high school when i used to play hockey we had practice in the morning like right before school at 6 am...when we were all in the shower after practice there was one drain everyone used to piss in lmao...dont worry we all wore sandals

15. ive done it a couple/few times... but i usually piss in the the toilet... since thats what its made for.

16. Yeh man , i turn on the shower, start needing a piss, like hold it in, just so i can piss in the shower. nice.

17. what is this shower you all speak of?

18. #38 YouSuckDude, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    if it make you guys feel better sometimes i turn the shower head so its facing the wall peel the curtains back halfway and lift up the toilet lid with my foot then piss in the toilet without even getting outta the shower....but one time i busted my fuckin ass doing that...never again...hows that for a mental image?

19. I do it for the environment ;)

20. Me, if it happens it happens. I don't really plan the whole thing out, I like to live dangerously.