Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I picked up this really weird bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ahh420, Mar 25, 2013.

1. It has purple leaves and kind of exterior of the bud but when you break it open the inside is green and full of crystals however its loaded with tiny premature looking seeds and it dosn't smell like weed it smells almost like citronella. lol I have been tokin for a while and I never seen anything like this I was thinking maybe the grower let it flower to long or something.
    [​IMG]

The pics I took don't really show it that well but yeah lol thought i'd share this weird bud.

2. Looks good! Can be the strain type or that the strain was exposed to abnormally cold temperatures. :smoking:

3. That looks pretty cool

4. When I'm in the apprentice tokers section it makes me glad I didn't have Grasscity when I was just starting out. I'd probably ask some dumb questions too.

But to answer your question, just smoke that shit, quit worrying, enjoy your high. etc. etc. etc.

5. it could have been pollinated weird or something. take out the little seeds and burn it down. nothing to worry about looks dank:)