Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I PASSED THE HAIR 10 PANEL TEST. I was clean for 53 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ayrayo, Jan 8, 2020.

1. #1 ayrayo, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    I PASSED THE TEST OMG!!!!!! I just want to share this because I know how the pressure feels

About me:
    I am a female. Light smoker. Had long hair about under my armpit but I cut it when i did bleaching and redye my hair.

Procedure:
    I did my procedure in 18 days and did the test. First thing first order the Zydot Ultra Clean from amazon. It will take a couple days to get it delivered.

All from Walmart.You need
    - Apple Cider Vinegar ( White House Kind)
    - Baking Soda
    - T/Sal Neutrogena
    - Denorex Extra Strength
    1. SOAK head with Vinegar for 30 mins, use a hair dryer on low heat with plastic shower cap on head, DO NOT WASH HAIR.
    2. After that, put baking soda, mix baking soda with water and make it like a paste, semi- thick. Leave 30 minutes again with hair dryer low heat with plastic shower cap on head.
    3. You can wash the hair with T/Sal Neutrogena. Lather it. Leave for 15 mins.
    4. Wash hair out again but with Denorex Extra Strength. Leave it for 15 mins. Rinse it.

I did this process 3 times. Every other day.

Now a few days before test, do the JerryG method, which means the bleach and re-dye of entire head. You can buy these in Sallys Beauty, you need:
    Bleach: mix
    - 40 Volume Developer
    - Wella Bleach Powder
    Dye: mix
    - one n only argan oil hair color (permanent dye)
    - one n only hair developer 20 volume. ( I used black dye which I want)

1. Follow the instructions on the packet. I leave it for about 1 hour or until you feel your scalp could no longer take the burn of the bleach. Also better to buy more than enough bleaching powder than too little lol should get the point why, as you want entire head bleached leaving no hairs unbleached. Apply bleach to hair first, never directly on the scalp first as the scalp holds more heat and bleach powder will react faster on scalp causing chemical burns.
    2. Re-dye hair using permanent dye as well since it has ammonia which is product in the bleaching process to open and crack your follicles. Leave for another hour.

i did this procedure twice since i had thick hair. I gave it 3 days for another bleaching.

Now day after I bleached and re-dyed, this was approximately 3-4days before my test, I used the leftover vinegar and baking soda mixed with water and then I used Zydot shampoo ordered from amazon $12. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE BOX. It says leave it for 10 mins but I did 20 mins. Do Zydot treatmeant day after bleach and redye a lot of your dye will probably be washing out once you use this lol since its a deep washing agent, this is fine.

I used new pillow cases almost like everyday and bought a new hair brush. On regular days I used Denorex as my shampoo during the process within those days. I uploaded a picture of the stuff I bought.

Attached Files:

2. LOL.............glad it went good for you

3. I know I cant believe it. It’s wether I was a light smoker or the procedure worked out! Or both