Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I passed a drug test with Quickfix 6.2.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, May 21, 2018.

1. Alright, for those of you worried about passing a urine drug test, I’ll let you know that Quickfix should work for you. So here’s the story.

I had a job offer and had to do a urine test, they notified me about a day in advance. I already had a bottle of Quickfix 6.1 but it was like a year old so I didn’t want to risk it, plus I heard they had a new formula out so why not. Anyway I bought the new Quickfix and did my usual routine. It’s not my first time subbing pee for a drug test, but the times I did it I used real piss. Anyway I heated up the Quickfix in the microwave for about 12 seconds. I tested it a few times to see the temp, and I also had a thermometer on deck to make sure. I got it to about 100 degrees Fahrenheit then I shoved it under my ballsack. I wear boxer briefs so it’s easy to stash it. It was about 40 minutes between the time I stuck the Quickfix in my underwear and when I actually had to take the test. When it was time I went in the bathroom, it was unsupervised. I pulled it out from under my sack and the temperature gauge was kinda fucked up from it being on my skin, but it still felt warm. So I shook it up to make bubbles and put it in the cup.

Now here’s where you need to be careful, I was very close to the Quickfix temperate being too low. The thing on the urine test read about 90. I think I fucked up waiting too long to put the Quickfix in the test and it cooled, but regardless I still passed. So a tip is make sure the urine or Quickfix is warm. Just dump it in as fast as possible because the transfer from the bottle to the cup cools it as well.

Anyway that’s my story for anyone wondering about Quickfix. I still have the 6.1 bottle just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wrote all this shit and not a single reply

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. lol, congrats on passing! There ya go

4. I am glad to read this so many negative reviews on here. I just gave a sample today and am freaking out. Used 6.2

5. Thanks for the info man, I think a lot of people didn’t reply because you where just passing along the info but still it’s appecitated

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi all am new to all this just brought 6.2 from amazon could be fake, fake lol
    Have checked the batch number and says it valid tell 2019 dec

The slip is yellow not green as ive been seeing? Might be dodgy?
    I get radom testing just brought a last result and even just for the bottle with the temp on it, my first choice it get get someone else piss from work if i was called up for test (a good friend)

7. Has anyine ever got a yellow slip or is yours all green??
    batch number ST173M53A