i ordered seeds from gyspy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by upn'smoke, Apr 26, 2006.

1. man they're so quick, they've already sent out the seeds, lets see how long it'll take to reach me now!

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="main" valign="top" width="70">04/24/2006</td> <td class="main" valign="top" width="70">Payment Received</td> <td class="main" valign="top"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="main" valign="top" width="70">04/24/2006</td> <td class="main" valign="top" width="70">In Packing Dept</td> <td class="main" valign="top">The comments for your order are

Automatic order update notification.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="main" valign="top" width="70">04/25/2006</td> <td class="main" valign="top" width="70">Order Sent In Full</td></tr></tbody> </table>

2. Mine were sent today too. Took 4 days last time, hoping it takes 4 again this time... If so, I should get them on Saturday.

3. oh man i hope mine comes on saturday too

i live in cali what about you

4. East coast... so, I'm guessing it'll take 1 to 2 days longer to get to you

5. Hey, man. I got my first order today. Only took 3 days, no sign of the second order yet though. Check the thread I made.

6. i got mine today too, i'm stoked

7. fast as hell shipping, huh? :D

8. seriously! i'm going to go with gypsy from now on

9. I must just be having some bad luck. I just got an email reply back from Gypsy apologizing because I never got my package. They told me to include a note and next time they will include something extra.

Anybody have any other suggestions. I tried Heaven's Stairway... no luck.... I tried Gypsy Nirvanna... same deal.

I'm starting to think using the Internet is not such a good idea.

10. sorry about that... happens sometimes I guess

hey upn'smoke, how are yours germinating? my ak seeds blow... they won't even pop open. even the freebies are doing better. starting to make me think that's why he has them up as #1 best seller right now.. they're probably old and trying to get rid of them. :(

11. Gypsy nirvana has been good to me. Amsterdam Marijuana seeds is a rip off. They lied to me about customs getting into my order. The envelope and empty bubble wrap was still sealed so they sent me an empty order, and I had to wait three weeks to get that.

Try Gypsy Nirvana again, I am sure he will make it up to you, he is not a rip off. I am some where in the states and he has gotten things to me twice. I am impressed with his delivery, but his seeds are a little week, 7 outa 10 work.

12. No Thanks. I understand it worked out all right for you. That's good.

But I got bad service. Since the only service was whether I received the product. And I did not.

Worst case scenario would be I get my money back as was the case with Heaven's Stairway. Here again, with Gypsy Nirvanna I did not.

Been referred to Dr Chronic, but I've become a tad skeptical of the Internet. Spent money on the PO Box and now seeds that haven't come.

Might just give it up on that angle and keep working with the bad stuff.

13. I only germed 2 of my cali orange bud seeds and they both got tap roots
    none of the freebies have yet

14. nice, but you should probably sprout atleast 4 to make sure you get some females.

I complained and they agreed to send me another pack of ak48 for free, so I'm not mad about it anymore. :]