I ordered online and think I’m being scammed

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Etr83, Jul 12, 2019.

1. shipping company and shipper are telling me package is being held at customs. It was supposed to be shipped “discreetly” today I got an email and phone call saying if I don’t pay $760 for a stamp “fragile” the police will open the package and come and arrest me. So I sent them $200 and they are telling me they are cooperating right now. I feel like o got fucked but , the dude online lools legit over 900 followers etc... wouldn’t customs just open it , is it possible it’s actually being held and if I pay the 760 it will be released , also the shipper and shipping company said as soon as it’s released they will
    Refund the 760? Thoughts

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. SCAM

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. scam - customs would just open and come get you no notice - it is like the lottery scam that was out there - here is 1 million dollars you just need to pay the 5000 in taxes and it is yours - you send the money and never hear from them again ......
    send them nothing - report them if possible to stop others from being scammed

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I ordered from allegedly a dude in CO, tracking info and shipping company looked legit, crazy AF thanks I didn’t think customs would be involved because it’s state to state not international

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. DC Seed Exchange is the only place I will deal with US based on the east coast
    Home - DCSE

6. Thanks ,

7. It looks like a SCAM.

8. <-- knows your Ethiopian Uncle with the millions to give away. He and I are old smoking buddies. Send me the $760.00 and I'll expedite your order personally. In fact I'll just double the number of seeds you bought.
    :)

We've seen this Scam played for while now.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Fuck you sent them an additional $200? Bro..... Lol

10. Scam. In another realm, I once gave someone information who had hundreds of vouchers, why they decided to break, and scam me for my measly account who knows.

Never know when a man might just snap.

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app