I only have 2 seeds. Can someone help me with my idea step by step?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MyNameIsBob, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Using Scrog method. White widow. using this lucas formula -
    0-5-10 - For Vegetative cycle (5ml and 10ml per 1 gallon of water = 100 percent strength)
    0-8-16 - For Flowering cycle

Step one germination: Doing the Tupperware method. Ill wet the paper towel. Germinate for about a week. Until Roots grow out.

Step Two: Wash a 1x1 rockwool under regular water for about a couple minutes, then soak it in a pH mix of water that is about 5.8 overnight.

Step Three: Put one layer of hydroton pebbles into Net Pot. Insert seed to rockwool. Water with distilled bottled water, until moist, then turn on a single 23 watt / 100 watt equivalent Daylight bulb with a cone. 24/0.

Step 4: After Roots start growing through the rockwool, Ill turn on my Bubble bucket. using the Lucas Formula. However, ill keep the strength of the nutrient mixture at around 30%. The water will be just touching the bottom of the net.

Step 5: Let the plant soak up 1 inch of water. After that I wont let the water
    go any lower than that. Every day I add water, and every 3 days ill add 30 percent strength of the nutrient mix. And as the plant grows, ill add hydroton pebbles till it fills up the net.

Step 6: Fim or top the plant when necessary. Once the plant has reached one foot high ill start training it to the screen which is 1 foot high above the bubble bucket. Will raise the strength of the nutrient mix to 50 percent. From out here ill read the plant. Ill add more light bulbs when necessary.

Step six: When the plant has covered 70 percent of the screen, Ill start the flowering cycle. 12/12 with at least 9, 23 watt light bulbs. I will cut any unnecessary leaves under the screen. Ill drain the bucket then add the lucas formula for flowering. 100 percent strength (Undiluted Lucas Formula).

Step Seven: When the trich reach 60/40 (amber/cloudy) i drain the water and wash the roots by dipping them in a bucket of regular water, then put them back in the bucket and add regular clear water and let it grow for about a day, then i harvest them.

Step Eight: Put them into mason jars and cure for a little bit more than a week.

If theres ever a sign of nutrient burn, ill remove the plant from the bucket, and put a fresh bucket of nutrient rich water.

So what do you guys think of my plan? Am I missing any steps? Am I good to grow?

2. Yeah, yeah.