I officialy consider myself grimy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skunk zoots, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I think it's fucked up these two dudes decide to make a fucking hodge-podge blunt and then act like it's the norm. When is a normal blunt not good enough?

2. that is pretty fucked actually...

Sorry to hear that.

-C

3. #23 skunk zoots, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    when assholes want to fuck with me as a pretend birthday present, but its ok. I am throwing a brick through his car window tonight.

edit: maybe

4. Yea, thats not a great 'joke'. Maybe a blunt full of tobacco would have been 'funny'. Drugging someone up? Probably a felony, cuz thats fucked up. Btw to the guy who said 'sugar in the gas tank.' Sugar dissolves less than 1 tsp per ten gallons in gas. Break his car window, and shit (or have someone else shit, no evidence) on their seat.

5. Kind of a waste of usefull drugs. That blunt must've been like a drug super combination platter #7.

6. yeah dude, you put sugar in a gas tank and the car wont start

7. Straight the fuck up, I'd tell motherfuckers to kiss they kneecaps goodbye.

8. I don't see why anybody would waste the money on all that extra shit (xanax, coke) to put in a blunt if they weren't going to inhale it to begin with.

Also if you hang out with sketchy fuckers like this I would never smoke a blunt unless I saw it rolled haha.

Fail.

9. Yea, you know this from experience? Unfortunately, those of us with some sort of a background in chemistry know otherwise, or if you know how to use snopes.com, or have seen mythbusters.

10. wowwwwww
    i would of cut a motherfucker after finding that out. just fuckin roll up and slice there faces right fuckin off. fuck being dosed.

11. Dude, if that happened to me, I would fuckin FLIP. I'd be sooooooo pissed.
    :bongin:

12. i know terminology always varies but to me regs are definitely better than schwagg.

list-
    schwagg
    regs= low mids
    mids
    kine bud= high mids, (what are called high mids, usually aren't.)
    dank
    top shelf knock you out of your chair with a baseball bat dank

and i know kb is better than what most people call high mids, but as i just said, lingo varies from place to place, or even person to person.

13. PLAGIARISM AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wheres your citation sir?? you think you can just steal poodogs words and not give me any credit!?!

:smoke:

14. You didn't smell anything different when u smoked that blunt? I can smell a pill burning as soon as i walk into a room. That sucks though man, good luck with the brick in the window.don't get caught..apparently that's a felony..

15. Really all i could smell and taste was chocolate, chocolate palma..

16. i really dont see what the big deal is, if my friends did that i'd prolly laugh it off and just get them back later... i dont really know what your relationship is with those 2 guys tho

17. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    Hows that a birthday gift is my question, sounds more like a cruel joke.