I officially hate dealers

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 585036, Jul 27, 2013.

1. I'm sick of dealers always making the deals the shadiest fucking thing in the world. I just got handed weed right under a wawa camera. Do people really have to be so shady? Nothing is discreet anymore. I'm thinking of quitting just because of this reason.

2. Good thing they aren't "weed deal" cameras and are there for robberies

3. Talk to your dealer about it, let him know hoe you feel and maybe you guys can work out a designated place or something.

4. #5 TheCoolest420, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    You sound fuckin sketchy bro. For real. Ive bough weed in front of cops. Bought weed in front of a store full of people. As long as you act confident like you just dont give a fuck nobody will bother you. Its the sketchy kids who be shakin and saying "are you sure its safe" who get caught.

Getting caught on a drug bid is damn near impossible unless someones snitching, youre retarded, or you sell unmentionables on the street corner.

And if youre so mad buy qps. Always meet my guy in his house for anything over a qp.

5. Grow your own, problem solved.

6. you just gotta find a stable connect

7. Buying weed in front of a stop market is sketchy. I would much rather meet somewhere where no one is around.

8. Try to be friends with your dealer once you trust him enough he can come over smoke with you and sell to you in your house his house etc.