I OFFiCIALLY HATE ADDERAL !

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4blunt2king0, Mar 6, 2009.

1. So here's the story.

I go to school and i get called to the office and the bitch of a principal sends me to the i.s.s. room for a week. When im in there me and this kid get to talking about party's and shit me and him have been to just b.s. around ya know.

And then he get's on the subject of pill's, and ask's me if i've ever tried adderal and i havent so i told him no. he gives me 4 20mg's for free. But tells me i should probably just take two. So i do and after about 45 mins. i get a really cool euphoric high and am feeling super relaxed and got a shitload of stuff done. And my stomach hurt a little but i was still able to eat.

And thats all over except a small buzz about 3 hours later.

So about 10:00 that night me and some friends head to a party. i remember the two pills i still have and popped them in expecting about the same euphoric high from the other two.

Well were at the party and it hits me just not as hard but its still noticable.

There's also this fine-ass asian girl there that was obviously flirting with me. Soooooooo you geussed it ! We end up hoking up. Now THIS is were i start regretting taking those pills. It took me about 10 mins. to get a full erection. Which is wierdd because i've never had problem's with my buddy.

Well about halfway through it goes semi-soft again. And im thinking "fuck she's gonna just leave" but she doesnt and he get's running at full speed again. lol. Well i finished that up and left about an hour later.

I get home and just watch some T.V. and of course brag about the hott chick i just got haha. Who wouldn't ?

So my stomach start's giving me some of the worst pain about 2: 30 in the morning and also a smashing head-ache.

I can even think straight at this point and im getting hot-flashes.

So i dont think i will be taking anymore adderal again.

and i was wondering has anyone else had the same bad trip happen to them ?

2. Well its your fault you took them you just did it for your first time so you should've done 30 max. But also adderall either makes you be really horny or cant get horny at all. For me its the first one and that's also why i like it. lol.

3. Hey well atleast you weren't awake for like 4 days or some shit.

4. But what confused the shit out of me is that.

Why was two different times with same doses was so different from each other ?

5. Were you drinking alcohol at this party as well? That's the only real difference i could see between the two trips. Although i'm not even sure if that would make you sick like you said.

6. i have FUCK ADDERALL.

7. Adderal is the reason I passed history :D

8. fuck adderal, i hated it before i even knew what it was, and now i hate it even more, just stick to the green, it solves all problems.

9. it's also dependency-forming, can cause serious psychological side effects when you decide to stop taking pills after a long time, and studies have shown it may cause long-term brain damage. enjoy your pharmaceutical-approved gpa booster :cool: - it's shit like that those of us who choose not to cheat in college have to compete with.

10. I'll take what I can get, I'd def rather have a 3.7 with adderal than a 3.2 without adderal. To each his own though.

11. adderal suck stick to opiates!

12. adderal is literally prescription methampthetamine. Take some meth you cooked up in your basement - you piss dirty for a drug test. Take enough adderal (a relatively small amount) - you piss dirty for meth all the same.

What does that tell you about our society people? The only plus to adderal in comparison with street meth is that it doesn't have all of the additional unecessary shit that dealers put in it (bleach, windex, all that retarded shit).

Our government created meth. Then made it illegal. Then they made a prescription form of it to make bank off of the population's stupidity.

Viva revolution. The time to fight is now. Open your eyes or you won't see anything wrong. We have a black president for christ sakes. That alone should tell you that something seriously wrong is happening with America.

I'm black by the way so before you call me a racist nazi check out my myspace music.

myspace.com/mcatmisdaillest

13. Ya never know maybe it wasnt the adderal? What if you got something from that chick? lol you should stick with Mary Jane at least she wont hurt your dick.

14. That whole thing with your dick... is completely normal on Adderal.
    The few times I did it mine got smaller and I couldn't get it up.

15. #15 haggs, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Don't hate adderall because you didn't research a drug before taking it. You should know the side effects of narcotics before you take them; at least a little research.

16. I don't hate adderal but I don't love it. I just took it to stay up all night if I had something going on. I do get stomach aches too, but smoke with it and it's all good in the neighborhood :D

17. haha, fuck opiates too

18. Yea i dont think ill be taking them again soon

19. yeah, thats a side effect of a lot of pills. I guess you learned your lesson. My expirience with Adderrall was not too good either. Therapist put me on them in 4th grade, and it made me completely paranoid and I thought everybody was out to get me. I felt quite foggy all the time and kept my hood up to try and stay out of sight, shit just wasnt for me. And id rather not try it recreationaly.. who knows what wouldnpop off then.