Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I never seem to be able to get the tuck right when rolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jul 22, 2010.

1. As title says, it's so hard for me to roll because for whatever reason I can't grasp the sense of tucking the wrap so it forms a circle...

Did anyone else have trouble when first rolling? My blunts dont even end up circular.. just kinda flat and awkward to hit out of =/

Any tips on blunt and joint rolling?

2. it takes practice. use to take me 30 minutes to roll one joint now I can do it in less than a minute. practice with joints

3. a tip that might help ya: when you have the bud in the center of the paper use your thumbs and pointer fingers to roll each end of the paper back and forth until the herb in the center begins to get compact and make a good round shape. Once you do this enough the weed will have it's own shape so you can roll down the "tucking" side. Another thing that might help is when you do the above mentioned, once you tuck it use a table or hard flat surface and lay the joint down on it while using your fingers to keep pressure on the roll, this'll make it good and tight. Another big hint? don't worry about all the bud falling out of each end, that'll just stress you out and fuck up the whole roll.

I know it's hard to describe, but you just have to get a feel for it really. I know it's redundant but just practice and you'll get it eventually.

4. for joint help check out mat369's joint rolling guide..

but for blunt what kind do you use.. wraps or cigarillos..??

5. When you are rolling the joint or blunt just tell your self, tuck and roll it'll eventually click. Tuck with your thumbs and roll with your index finger kind of hard to explain easier to show.

6. I had that problem when i first started rolling. The problem was i wasn't really rolling. more like folding. Practice makes perfect.

7. Youre Wise its thumbs, thumbs up for you. I couldnt have explained better. You should know youre helping people!:weed-4:

8. I made an Account Just to let you know XD

9. I can't count the number of joints that didnt come out right for me in my early years but I still smoked them and they were just as good as the perfect ones !
    Always remember practice makes perfect !

10. I'm 45 and I can't tell you the number of times I have gotten myself so fucking frustrated when I still to this day can't roll a fucking joint. Every time, still to this day, I have trouble. I've even wanted to smack my weed plate, eat the weed, or burn it in a fire. haha... but then something inside me always always says, "if this is the worst of my problems at the moment, then fuck it! I'm good!" worse that is wasted at this point is just a paper. Start over! and then next round I usually get it. lol

11. Hay just follow the sagely advice of all these Blades and pretty soon you'll be rolling nice cylindrical 1\4 inch width uniform zig zags packed with kush outdoors on a windy day.