I need your opinion ( Thank you )

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by srhBossman, Jun 25, 2006.

1. I know your not supposed to advertise in the post, so if this post gets deleated I understand. I live on the east coast and we don't see much of the support from the larger organizations. So I decided to start one of my own. I have been educating others about maijuana and trying to build a big support group over the last two years, now I want to bring my organization online to grow larger. We really need to get some kind of movement started on the east coast and fight with the others across the states. I Know their are other organizations out there doing that right now, but we are different in the fact that we also support and promote those organizations and work on the lower levels to help legalize marijuana, like print flyers ( to hand to everyone we see ), talk to the genaral public, hold rallies, and much more.Please take a look at our site. Some things like the news, music videos, and the strain guide are still being uploaded over the next couple of days. Let us know what we can change or add to make this site better. Remember I am not a pro web-site builder, I just decided to stand up and try to make a change.

http://sccontractorsworld.com/hg.html

Thank you
    The Bossman

2. Website needs a bit of work, but it seems quite good.

I think the link should stay.

3. Its an awesome idea in fact i was just thinking about how the east coast is lacking in legalization efforts so its a good start

Maybe ill donate soon but keep working at it and spreading the word

4. How do I know which ones I can use, and which ones I can't. I get most of the graghics from places that says free graphics, or they get sent to me to use . HOW DO I KNOW?

5. If you got it from a free graphics site, youre fine.. But any other artwork you have to get permission from the artist themself.

6. good job dude, people like you will make a difference
    good karma to you!!!