I need your opinion! Acid or Shrooms!? : )

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MileHighChick, Oct 7, 2008.

1. So here's what you needa know:
    I have tripped acid. Multiple times.
    I have not tripped shrooms.
    (I know that's kinda backwards, haha I'm badass like that)
    I've never tripped anything else like DXM or DMT etc.

Here's what I needa know:
    Which do you prefer? Acid or shrooms?
    I'm asking according to a couple of standards:
    -visuals
    -thought processes
    -abilitly to feign normality in public

I've done tons of research on both, but have been hesitant to trip mush cause I've heard it can be a fair amount scarier. And I don't like scary. Haha.

So yep, please let me know what you think! Thanks!

-L

2. personaly I like shrooms, just because its natural, and not as heavy as acid(imo)
    BUT THAT IS JUST ME

3. yea, i'm defintely someone who prefers the natural way if possible. good point!

4. Shrooms:
    Not nearly as intense as a good LSD trip in terms of visuals, except in high doses. Shrooms are more about the mental state of mind that comes along with them. In my opinion, acid is a lot more fun than shrooms if your using at the level to get good visuals, but if your looking for some serious insight- go for some shrooms... Either way, go for some shrooms :D

5. if uve never used shrooms why not try it ann see which one u like better urself. theyre similar enough that u kno what ur in for pretty much. Tho thats just from knowledge (ive never used LSD)

6. I've done shrooms but not acid. Shrooms were no problem but i didn't take that much (about 2g and i'm a big guy).

7. I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE LSD,

and dont have the warmest place in my heart for mushrooms.

I feel that on mushrooms, you are more succeptible to bad vibes, and have a higher likely hood on anxiety and agitation. Especially the antsy, "I need to be doing something right now but am completely incapable of doing anything" feeling.

But mushrooms can give you beautiful, enlightening experiences.

Personally my vibe just resonates with LSD far more than mushrooms :)

8. see, and even though i haven't even tried shrooms, i really feel like that would be the situation i would be in. i don't like to feel incapacitated. but i can also justify embracing that ansty feeling in order to experience the profound ideas and realizations that are associated with shrooms.

i'm sure i will, i just needa make sure it's perfect timing.

9. Acid FTW

10. I totally agree with j pimp.. to me lsd is a much more lucid substance overall. shrooms are a cool trip, just different, more intense in my opnion.

11. I like acid better, because its a more controlable trip then shrooms is, dont get me wrong though tripping on shrooms is fun, but having to compare it to acid, acid is way better, its a funner trip, you have more control over whats going more then you would if you took shrooms.