I need your help!

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Mar 15, 2002.

?

Could you reach the URL www.easybongs.com?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi people,

I need a favor, we are working on this mirror site of our shop called www.easybongs.com but because of the DNS changes last wedensday I'm afraid a lot of people cant'reach the site. Could you please try to surf to www.easybongs.com and let me now what happened?

Thanx

SJ

2. Cant reach it mate..

(im in the UK, using AOL (smells)

3. I COULDN'T GET THERE- I GOT REDIRECTED TO THE GRASSCITY SHOP- ONLY THE COLORS WERE ALL SCREWED UP AND OOOOOOHHHHHHH I GET IT

heheheehehehehhehehe

yeah i got there no problems- GO TO www.easybongs.com

try it- it does work

4. BTW THE TOP LINK HAS A COMMA IN IT ON SJ'S POST- I WOULD USE THE BOTTOM ONE!!!!

5. Superjoint.....I caught a wave, tryed to surf to the site, but got spit out on the sand!! No luck, for me page is unavailable. I'm using Internet Explorer if that's any help.[​IMG]

6. no luck dude i even typed it in to the adress bar nothing doing! its just not hooking up!good luck and let us know when its ok!good luck tazz11

7. No luck here either. I am on AOL too. Good luck Spidey!

8. Yah looks like it works fine to me, im using netzero and internet explorer, but i also tried netzero 6.2 and it still went through fine. Nice colors.

ick

9. I got in! I like the lay out .

10. you not getting lucky that shocking gal!lol

11. Your telling me!! HA HA!

12. no good, wont go through

13. looks great, superjoint!

14. Still no luck SJ! I'm beginning to feel rejected!!LOL[​IMG]

15. i'm probably late on responding to this, but i got there w/ no problem. i agree, it looks great :)

16. Probably I am also kinda late, but as today it works :D

17. if you two gals think your late ,start picking name now you now the dads! or was it just wild sex !lol

18. just jokeing gals! how are you both doing ? its slow this morning ! only 14 emails !lol how is spain this morning ?and thanks for leting me know the site is working i want to check it out but could not the other day! good luck tazz11

19. dude your site rocks ! all around i give it a ten ! i like the joint tubes dude ! i can see myself rolling a 1/2 oz at a time and just keeping them babys on hand so if i get to fucked up to roll i just pop the top and keep a smoke thanks dude i wish you were state side but it wont stop me from ordering i hope!anyone that dose not check this site out is missing out! 5 stars*****,shot gun pipes are looking go! good luck tazz11

20. I am probably late as well, but I got in with no roblems using aol. Looks great.

Peace.