I NEED YOUR HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 987212, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Ok so this is gonna be confusing but hang with me.

Ok so my mom got married yesterday and my grandparents are staying at my house (I'm over 18 I still live with my mom) my mom is staying at her husbands house ( we are getting ready to move) so it's me and my grandparents and they are really strict and they are Mormon my mom knows I smoke and doesn't care but my grandparents don't do what's the best way I could toke at night without my grandparents knowing because they don't go to bed until like 12 at night?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Smoke at 1am?
    Smoke in the backyard/balcony?
    Quickly make some firecrackers with peanut butter in the microwave?
    Smoke anyway?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Go outside?

• Like Like x 1
  4. just don't smoke?

5. I would but the way my house is to get upstairs I have to pass them and trust me if they find out it's bad

6. Go for a walk,surely they wont mind you having a stroll before bed? Or if you have an air fan in your bathroom,say you're getting a shower and have a smoke with either the fan on or window open and shower running? Or just wait till theyre in bed and go outside.

7. Bad because you don't want them to know, or bad because you're scared of the non-existent repercussions?

• Like Like x 2
  8. what are they gonna do .. spank you?

They probably don't even know what weed smells like.. just mix it with a cigarette or something .. lol

9. Yeah you guys are right I'm being a pussy I'm 18 I'm gonna go spark up thanks guys

• Like Like x 2
  10. You're a grown man now. Act like it.

11. That's the spirit

12. :mad:

13. You must be American.

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol no way :D
    Just don't like it when someone mix the herb with manufactured tobacco.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Vape
    Vape away. ..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stay outside and air out for a bit and then come back inside. Wait until they're sleeping.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I don't understand people with your mind set. Just smoke what are they going to do. Tell them you don't find it disrespectful and if you do then ask yourself why you find it disrespectful. If your still willing to smoke after that and still care then go outside.

18. People grow up differently my grandparents are very hardcore Mormon and old fashion so they just wouldn't take it kindly they don't even know my mom drinks if they found out it just would go down hill

19. i understand people grow up differently i just get curious as to the consequences if they found out and if it would really be as drastic as you imagine or as anyone in your predicament imagines. especially if handled well and even more if you are supposed to be smoking. but it is ultimately ones decision in all factors.

20. Hooray!!! Great ganja god has answered my prayer!!!