I need your help!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Borborygmus, Dec 2, 2012.

1. I was just having a normal sesh, outside in the cold. I packed a few hoots in my bong, and was feeling nice. I realized the water was getting fairly old and dirty but finish the bowl. I walk around to the side of the house and dump the water out in the snow. I stood there admiring my slightly dirty but beatifull bong when I noticed a hair on the glass.:eek::mad:

So it's not THAT serious and I'm not too worried about it, but I have longer hair, and this hair was short. I don't know where it came from, or how long it's been there. Another thing, I can't get it out. It shouldn't be too hard, it's only the bottom piece of a mix and match, so only ~6 inches down.

Got any ideas?

2. Flush it out with some water?

What color was the bongwater snow? lol

3. I tried, it won't move, it looks like it's kind of caught on the perk. When there's water it just floats at the bottom.

4. Maybe its a pube

5. it's probably a pube

6. Definitely a pube.

7. Grosss. A bong is not a fleshlight dude!

8. #8 Omega369, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2012
    Ahh, good ol case of roommate sticking his willy into your bong hole. Just slap some Nair into it and that will get rid of the problem.

9. I can't see it lasting too long if you set some ISO in it. It's probably stuck with some resin against the glass.

I don't think I'd want to smoke out of a pube bong.

10. Either hot water or iso salt mix. Had the same problem couldnt use my bong for days becuase i was so grossed out haha.