Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need your help my dear friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jebanynik, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Hi everyone i've been smokin almost 3 years and everything was okeyy i love mary jane like propably all of ya but about 2 months ago after my 3 months break something wrong started to happen with my stomach every time after i smoked. This is something like abdominal bloating, i feel like my stomach is quite taut and swollen, i burping, got gas and hear like my belly gurgles, sometimes it makes me want to shit xdd. At the beginning it happened once for some time but then it was more often and finally I had it every time. For first i thought it is that weed which i got then, so i tried another strain and i got the same thing. I smoked anyway but after a while it just made me tired and my stomach gurgles 1-2 days after smokin, from then i don't smoke. I don't smoke anything other than weed but recently I discovered that it's not weed but every smoke which i inhale. One time at a party I tried e-cig from my friend and my stomach started bloating again. Maybe someone besides me had these symptoms or have an idea what to do in such a situation, i really love MJ and don't want to end this relationship :'(. Why inhalin any smoke causes to me that problem? :C
    I should add that I smoked for a quite long time in spite of these symptoms and now even i don't smokin and got similar symptoms quite often but less intense than this after puffin.

Sorry for my english and thanks in advance for your help ;)

2. There are a lot of new accounts that come into gc, make a hyperbolic claim blaming pot for their woes, then they disappear...almost as if there are groups out there with a mission to spread reefer madness stories and discourage people from using pot....so don't expect YOUR story to be treated as a serious post...because people are going to suspect you are just spreading propaganda.

now go smoke a joint.

3. I already have gas, bloating and explosive shits on a regular basis, maybe the OP does too. I have in fact started to smoke a joint and had to run inside to destroy the toilet more than once....I am pretty sure it was something called "Seconds at dinner" not the pot causing that.

[​IMG]

4. I don't know where you see propaganda, cball . I wrote clearly that this was not the herb causes
    these symptoms but every smoke and just hoping that someone will help
    me because i just want to smoke this joint, but after smokin i have
    problems with stomach :/

5. I'm sure it's not this because I smoked more than once on an empty stomach and i was gettin the same thing :(
    I usually don't eat even I got munchies because i already feel full because of this bloat

6. I won't say that pot is not doing this to you, just that it is unlikely. Possible side effects from being nervous is more likely the culprit. I smoke legally so that is not a concern of mine at all. If you have IBS it is easily triggered by a great many things, getting nervous among other things. Also a less likely thing is that pot makes you more aware of the problem.

If you really do get gas when smoking think of other times that this happens. Like right before having to speak publicly or on a big date with a hot chick. If you get the shitz at those times then you probably should see a doctor and get some help. There is no cure but you can make life changes that will allow you to go on a date with a hot chick and not have to stink up the bathroom right before you get busy or even smoke a doobie without having to be 5 feet from the john......

7. Hey, I just noticed that English is not your first language. IBS=Irritable bowel syndrome

It's no joke but not life threatening. From what i read about your symptoms should seek advice from a doctor to count this out.

8. #8 jebanynik, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    Thanks for these advice [​IMG] I already think about a visit to the doctor, i'm not completely sure to what doctor will be the best but i think gastrologist is the best way. Btw i'm little afraid that the doctor just say that I'm a junkie and and I need to know the consequences of it or other shit like that, cause it illegal :/

9. If your Dr is more concerned that yer doing somthing illegal and not that yer ill. ...its both time for you to get a new Dr. and yer Dr to get a new profession.
    My question be how deep u inhale...like to yer colon?
    My bowel probs come from to much coffee..
    Check with Dr if bothers u.
    Ya got Dr /patient cofidietialty?