I need to say this it has been on my mind for months and I must tell someone.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Feb 26, 2008.

1. This has been on my mind so much its annoying. I have been thinking when I have been high a lot and I realzied everyone in the world has a whole seperate lives. Sounds dumb at first but it's really not. Everyone on this forum and the world has seperate memories, families, experiences, and seperate everything. I am seeing something different then all of you right now and so are you. No two lives are the same and I think about this imagine if you were a different person and had all their memories and everything. I don't care if people think this is dumb or stupid but I think about it a lot now. People from the dawn of time had seperate lives. Its so mind blowing. I mean even in the universe there are comets that we don't see but they are there. Everyone on sees different things all day and goes different places. It's just crazy and I had to say it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know what you mean i think the same exact thing:eek:

3. Yeah man I hear you...we all have dreams, hopes, etc. but the ways in which we live our lives couldn't be more different. Maybe it's why we as a species can't get along with each other, cause even though we are all so similar we are still so fundamentally separate.

4. This same shit tripped me out the first few times i smoked while driving. I was looking around in all the cars and realized that in every one there was a person going to some place doing something that we had no idea about. Made me feel unimportant haha

5. unless everyone else is just a figment of your imagination...:bongin:

6. OMG dude i think about that EVERYTIME i get high by myself.. i fucking trip myself out in the shower...i picture like the earth and how quiet it is and then i picture zooming in on myself like google earth and how to everybody else im just some random dude in the shower in North Carolina..and there are billions of other people out there living their live with no idea i even exist...but in my life i am the main focus and its so werid to think other things go on outside of my life....fuckin trippy dude.

7. O...M....G....
    that just summed up exactly what i notice every time im really baked! lol i love you man if you were here i would pass the j to you first my friend :smoke:

8. Haha, you stoner. :smoking: I love it.

9. I know, it's crazy. We will never completely understand another human's life, not even 1%. Every second, new lives are being born, and old lives are dying, and we're not even aware of it. Right now in other countries some people are probably like in a shootout fearing for their lives and we're completley oblivious to it but to them that's their whole world. Crazy.

10. ahahaha

stoner. lol. :wave:

11. Yeah I was thinking that while driving a lil while back and there are 6 billion people on this earth and everyone is seeing a seperate thing right now. I mean people are being born and dieing as I type this.

12. yeah dude thinken about like whats going on in other people's lives on the other side of the world like China or Iraq when im high really freaks me out

13. holy shit dude lol i get the same thing. like I even think of shit like when i walk into BK or something, every single person in there is going home to their own life. idk it sounds pretty weird when im not just thinking it.

14. I notice this when Im not high, like when theres a really lot of people walking on a street, Im always thinking about how all of them are going different places, have different thoughts, and such. It mostly makes me more aware, quite frankly.

15. It's not only when I am high that I think about this just sometimes when I get high I think about it so intensly. I mean think of it like this lets take your third grade teacher just as an example if she is still alive then she is doing something right now your just not there and you havent seen her for a while but she still has lived her life and seen different things its soo mind boggling.

16. Why do you think we have this realization while we're high?

17. concentration

18. Ya man, weed has opened many new ideas/thoughts to me. I've thought about stuff similar to this, but just how different everyone is....like for me, there are certain things I like, certain things I don't like, certain things make me happy/sad/mad/just bring about different feelings/emotions. Then I was thinking about how a murderer could do that type of stuff....and thought about how each person is TOTALLY different in what makes them feel certain ways....like for example, say someone gets the emotion of happiness when they see a pencil (a stupid example, just can't think of anything else); someone else could get that SAME emotion when they see a car.....makes sense to me, especially when I'm high.....just a thought.

A video to watch though, when your high, (lol, or any other time) that may change your perspective on life completely is YouTube - The Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken (the narration is kinda lame, but just watch it).

The herb opens up new doors my friends...

Keep on tokin :smoking:

19. Wow, so everyone isn't exactly the same?

BRILLIANT OBSERVATION, OP!

20. damn dude....it makes me like not give a shit if i grow up rich or a bum..as long as i live happy. and thats a lot if u knew my personality. fuckin trippy dude (that hubble video)