Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need To Pass A Piss Test For A Job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by beenhadmoney, May 20, 2014.

1. Im new to grasscity and I just wanted to know the best methods to passing a drug %100.  Ive been smoking for about 3-4 years straight(almost everyday) and have to take a piss test for a new job in about a week and a half. Its been a week today since the last time i toked. Ive been drinking hella water,green tea, cranberry juice and have been taking 2 niacin(flush-free) 1 at night before bed and 1 with breakfast. Im about 5 10 165lb(average build) if that helps. Will what i am currently doing work for me, or can i do more to gaurantee a passed test? PLEASE HELP id love any feedback especially those who have been in my position. THANK YOU!!

2. Why do assholes post drug test questions on there first post? Research your shit, but I am betting you will not be back though.