I need to make room in my collection Anyone need fresh gear?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by MountainView420, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Hey people! I got a pair grapes! I gotta make room in the collection. Jordan 5 size 10 on ice (never worn and vacuum sealed) Good price! Email me if anyone wants them! Mountexp@[member="gmail"].com ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390770432.040816.jpg Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Why can't they be size 11.5-12. I been trying to get my hands in grapes for awhile. The black grapes are nicer IMO but the white ones are still fresh asf.Just copped the new Lebron 11's graffetti's. I love em Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. yeah, im sure selling a pair of jordans is going to clean out a huge space

do people other than athletes wear jordans?

casual, dress, and boots are the only shoes to wear. grow up bro

4. Y they called grapes? Nothing purple or green on em? Lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 MrTRAPPER1017, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014

Stick my boots right up your ass.

doesn't make sense to wearing basketball shoes in day to day life

7. [quote name="imalwayscold" post="19421967" timestamp="1390919481"]yeah, im sure selling a pair of jordans is going to clean out a huge spacedo people other than athletes wear jordans?casual, dress, and boots are the only shoes to wear. grow up bro[/quote]1) What makes you think this is the only pair of shoes I'm selling?2) lol, where are you from? Because your obviously not here In NYC. EVERYONE WEARS JORDANS! There are people waiting on line all night for sneakers. And these are grown-ass people! 3) it's obvious that your not a sneaker head (collector), so why you felt to need to type anything is beyond me. The fact that you're telling me to grow up just highlights how much of a hater you are (how you feel away about my post?) lol. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING WORTH TYPING, DONT TYPE ANYTHING!Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="imalwayscold" post="19422996" timestamp="1390933075"]doesn't make sense to wearing basketball shoes in day to day life[/quote]lol, they're not for everyday wear! Omg. Does it matter? To each is own! What's the big deal? We get it! Some people don't like sneakers. I might have some prada boots or some Louie V shoes for sale, you interested in that? Because you not doing anything on this post other being a distraction. Any question or suggestions are welcome.Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

1. You only posted 1 pair

2. Washington state, we wear designer shoes that can handle wet weather other than jordans that would get dirty to fast and need to be cleaned constantly.

3. I posted because I was hoping they would be a pair of john varvatos boots or wolverine or something really cool

I guess I shouldn't have insulted you, its just not normal to buy shoes like that here. Its too rainy. You are right tho, they aren't my style. Sorry.

10. How? I can do ever thing you can do in your shoe's maybe even better considering basketball shoe's are very versatile. 

Let's agree to disagree and please accept my apology

Can we bury the hatchet?

12. [quote name="imalwayscold" post="19423028" timestamp="1390933465"]1. You only posted 1 pair2. Washington state, we wear designer shoes that can handle wet weather other than jordans that would get dirty to fast and need to be cleaned constantly.3. I posted because I was hoping they would be a pair of john varvatos boots or wolverine or something really coolI guess I shouldn't have insulted you, its just not normal to buy shoes like that here. Its too rainy. You are right tho, they aren't my style. Sorry.[/quote]That's respect! All you had to do is let a brother know that that's what your looking for and we could've took it From there. I feel you, Washington state is rainy, and I wouldn't expect sneakers being a big thing there! Mud and $250 sneakers don't mix! LolSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. I hate having mood swings. I wish I could just be a kind person all the time. I hate being bipolar. I'm never happy for a long period of time nor sad. Im just juggeling depression and excitement all the time. Its a living hell.

14. [quote name="senta420" post="19411373" timestamp="1390770607"]Why can't they be size 11.5-12. I been trying to get my hands in grapes for awhile. The black grapes are nicer IMO but the white ones are still fresh asf.Just copped the new Lebron 11's graffetti's. I love em Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I got some Jordan 17s. All black I gotta get off too! They're a size 11. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. Dude, so are all of your comments going to be like this??  You get mad then douchey and then apologize....not a winning combo. 

16. [quote name="imalwayscold" post="19423063" timestamp="1390933788"]I hate having mood swings. I wish I could just be a kind person all the time. I hate being bipolar. I'm never happy for a long period of time nor sad. Im just juggeling depression and excitement all the time. Its a living hell.[/quote]I feel you bro, we all got issues. I'm just grateful that your conscious of the things that could be troubling you. At least you're honest with yourself, and I appreciate your honest with us on this post. We cool in my book!Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

My prescription bag was stolen when I was traveling back from Honolulu on sunday night. I don't get my medicine until tomorrow. its been a living hell bro. you don't even know.  ive been crying, then laughing and loving life, then looking the mirror and avoiding looking my face so I can see all my wrinkles. its just terrible. its really hard to keep my head up. once im back on my meds, I wont be doing this shit

18. #18 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Understandable.  Maybe lay off the comments until you get your meds.  Sorry you have such ups and downs man...stay up :smoke:

19. Marijuana is the only thing I have to help me get through it. I haven't slept in a day and a half. I keep on pissing people off on here, I keep changing my clothes so I look good even tho im just going to the office and not out on the town. I cant hang out with anybody because im too afraid that they will know im depressed and manic. I have this website. the website I made a fool of myself in ten minutes and now am hated by people that don't understand my situation. even if I were to explain it, they would still be irate with me. my signature is what some guy said to me. made me cry really hard because when I am not on my medications, I feel useless deep down and a failure.

I hate it and would never wish this mental illness on anyone and I don't know if I want to have kids because giving life is amazing, giving someone your mental illness is a goddamn sin

I know mental illness. The best thing for you to do around here is to not get everyone on your case. Being rude and making comments as if you're better than someone else is an easy opening for others to shit on you. If that's your thing and you like poop (haha, he called the shit poop!) then go ahead and continue with what you've been doing. No one here knows you and while mental illness is a terrible thing, the last thing you're going to get is sympathy when you're being an asshole.

Don't dwell on your issues; it will only magnify them, but you also can't brush them aside either. If you love this plant so much, enjoy it. What you've been doing around the site though isn't what I have come to know from the cannabis community. It's compassion, smiles, laughter and relationships. Just because you may be down doesn't mean you can't get back up. For some it's harder than others, but don't try to pull people down with you. That's not cool. If you need help, ask.

Anyway, to not get this off topic, shoes aren't my thing either, but someone will want them and good luck with the sale! I'm more a steel-toe'd work boot kinda guy. To each their own :)