i need to make $400

Discussion in 'General' started by keepitUnreal, Feb 23, 2004.

1. I couldn't even imagine the smoke sessions in one of those things. Then roll down a hill when you're done.

2. I can't decide if I should get the one that holds 2-3 people for $400, or the single person for $300...I want the bigger one...but I'm not sure where it would fit...either way..good times. =)

3. If price is your concern and not space, GET THE BIG ONE. Think about it man.. You would be so much happier that you did.. It's an extra $33.00 per person, and you'll have it for a long time..

I like the idea about smoking in it on top of a hill, getting it full of smoke, then, when everything is smoked up and put away, start it rolling! :smoke: stoned*

4. OMG if i had that id bake it til the walls melted

5. nice! hahaha looks sooooooooo cool.

i showed my gf the site, and she can make that much money in a few hours so shes contemplating buying one for me :D

man thatd be cool.

6. ^^^ Awesome girlfriend.

Think of all the other stuff you guys could do in there too, eh?

7. ehehehehehe(butthead's laugh).... j/k...

8. wow, I can see some stoners getting all happy about this, then actually getting in one, and realizing that sooner or later someone is going to spill a cherry or something, and we know what comes after that :D

9. hahah, thought that would come up from someone. she does modelling occasionally for some europeans magazines or something along those lines. i never really payed much attention? but she can easily make 1000$ in a day doing so. very nice.