Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to make $100

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 12inchbong, Feb 23, 2004.

1. im pretty sure theres no LEGAL way to sell your kidney...

it'd be like, every poor person would become a salvage yard for rich people who need new organs... that would be kinda funny actually... (even though i'd be the poor person selling his organs... but wait.. then i wouldnt be poor anymore.. hmm)

2. With all the inequities we face as a society I think stealing can be justified in many cases. I'm not sure if this is one of those though.

3. I Had one of my "used to be good friends" steal 75 dollars from me right outta my purse when i was real drunk one time. And that same night he tried to make a move on me. What an a$$. To bad i didnt find out it was him who stole it till like a month lata which was to late to really do ne thing. :( Stealin from people is wrong unless they do it first lol. But i dont see nuttin wrong bout stealin from stores....... You should steal some stuff from a mall then sell it my friends do it all the time and make good money.