Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to know

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Justis4all, Dec 20, 2009.

1. I need to know if this is ok or not cool. My mom has a new boyfriend and he said he could give us free weed anytime we want.... It worked out for a while but he's starting to get reluctant. What should i do? Do i tell him that its ok if he doesn't do it or what... I don't want to be a douche

2. well he was giving you weed for free for a while, just pay for a little bit. and if you buy for a lot, maybe he'll start giving it for free again.

3. #3 Coldgreenetea, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    Yea, maybe buy him a nice christmas present, If im short on cash and someone smokes me up, I try to do what I can for them with food drink ect.

4. yeah thats true. try to give back a little bit. givings better then receiving is what i say.

5. I would say dont ask for a while. People can feel cool with that kind of arrangement, with giving bud to you for free, but they don't want to feel like that's the only thing you appreciate about them or care about, is the weed, ya know?
    Then next time you ask, have a little cash and ask what dank stuff he's got.. and you'll probably get a nice christmas stocking ;)

6. agreeded, try that.

7. how much free bud has he been giving u? and yea i would just buy a couple from him or as said above buy him a present to say thanks or somthing nice just to show your appreciative.

8. Well, straight up ask him man, what the fuck is the deal. Next time your trying to buy dope, just tell him, "man, can you get me *this amount* of weed?" and show him the cash. Or ask him about gettin some free shit. If he tries to dodge the answer or something, again, straight up ask him.

9. dude hes tappin your mom's ass hard core. he better be giving you free trees... well i guess theyre not free, your mom's snatch is paying for em. enjoy!

10. :hello::hello:

11. Thanks for the advice.

12. Seriously, free trees. Yea...be nice? Watch a game with hime, order some pizza for the two of you. The fact that he's your mom's BF sometimes can makes things stressfull already, so make things more friendly and smoke it with him ya know? Make it something that he won't be reluctant to do. I never have a problem sharing with friends, but if i'm just giving it to them it's like buying a 360 game and giving it to your friends to play. ?:| lol

13. nothin says "im hittin your momma and i want you to be cool with it." like free ganja

14. True dat:smoking: