i need to know if im alone

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deaths_Arrow, Mar 26, 2010.

1. I need to know if these words can ring true to anyone of the same gender as me, or if i am alone in my twisted subjective personal reality.

"Can you lie next to her And give her your heart, your heart As well as your body"

-Anonymous artist (for the purposes of dramatic effect, however a simple Google search will yield it useless)

P.S. sometime i feel like I'm going crazy, and i gotta know, but the other part of me thinks that's exactly my sanity in the recognition of my lapses thereof.

if this makes scene to anyone, i really need to talk

2. Depends?

Can you give her your Love Or is there none?

The Unknown is what drives us to the max, It's the not knowing whats there, whats going to happen, when, where and why that you crave. Sanity isnt even of the question.. What is Sanity is the Question.

P.S. It made sense for my situation so I felt I should post 0_o.

3. I don't have a clue what you're talking about but whatever it is, my guess is you're over thinking it.

4. FTW :confused:

5. You're not alone.

6. Not alone, I've probably been there, but really you didn't tell us anything except for a line from a song. I don't know what that is supposed to describe besides feelings for a girl.

7. theres def a couple girls i wish i could give my love to, i feel ya op.

here to talk if ya want.

8. makes me think of can you give her love as well as sex(your body)
    like, sure you can give her your soul, your heart. but what about you body,
    idk. lol haha. i tried?