Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to know everything about weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snorflake, Dec 12, 2013.

1. What should i buy for first time, How do i know if its good

Aparently im buying at 4$/gram in australia. Im not sure if thats right and i think its laced with pcp from what my friend had said (felt like he was flying when he jumped)

Everything.

thank you.

2. Crazy.. Ur in Australia hard to say , weed usually isn't laced but that's in Canada ... Not worth it to lace it, trust ur friends if U don't trust it don't smoke it.. U don't have enough lifetime left to know everything.. Like In canada it's worth 10/g do u like papers bongs pipes vapes.. Then there's growing.. There's a big wide forum out there take a gander

3. I can guarantee its not laced.

Because if you're trying to make money, you aren't going to add a substance, that is substantially more expensive, to the substance you are advertising, otherwise you lose money.

Chances are, it was just a potent trippy sativa (THC is a mild hallucinogen on its own, and sativas are more energetic and trippy), hencr your friend thinking he was flying

4. #4 Tree Burner, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    3-4 bucks for a gram of weed PLUS something extra......lol, some people would call that a favor.

Look up some pictures of what quality weed looks like. That would probably be the easiest way to let you know what to look for. As for the smell, it's not something I could really describe that well. Someone else here might be help out with that though.

5. No two strains smell alike, so smell isn't reliable.

Good weed can smell like a pile of fruit, or a rotting body, and absolutely anything in between.

6. Can you guys tell me anything else. Aparently its really weak (since the $4 a gram aparently its like the equiv of malibu rum weak as a 12 year olds tits)

7. Im from aus and in general we dont have strains
    Good price except the weed will be shit and dont fuck with pcp,
    Avoid.

8. What state? And what should i ask for and what would i expect to pay

9. If its brown, and filled with seeds, its whats known as schwag, and will give you a headache before it gets you high (if it gets you high)

if its green, but looking a little rough, with a few seeds, its mids, it could be anywhere from just a little stronger than schwag, to almost as strong as some high grade.

As long as its not moldy (looks like thin white fluff) you'll be fine

10. Things to know about weed: Smoke it :smoke:

11. Western Australia bro, 
    just as for a fifty (3.5g or there abouts, for fifty dollars)
    easiest way, or a "stick" 20 to 25 bucks for a gram and a little bit maybe 1.5

those are the rates if your just buying from a stranger or friend of a friend, usually get better. 
    In all honest it sounds like horrible weed that he has spiced up a little for it to sell, lucky he told you, but seriously
    sounds like your just getting into weed and drugs so just stick to weed for a while at least.

12. Yo im WA too
    Its 25 for a stick.

I think he was asking for weak shit. Whats some light shit but not too scary also i dont want to reek afterwards because my mum will smeell its and ship me out i had a breakdown at school and lighty hit some kid in the face and she nearly left me at the hospital and drove home because she fucking hates me.

13. Sweet man the more WAs the better haha, 
    Right time and place for everything man, 
    Right environment, right time and you will be better off.

14. PM me your skype?

15. Eh dont really skype
    Always welcome to a PM on here though 

16. I would prefer an easier form of communication i dont feel nice being on here with people in my house

17. hahaha respect the city man, full of knowledge  :bongin:

18. You're going about this totally wrong... Learn with experience man, you can't just be like "I need to know everything" and be a pro stoner 420 blaze it guy within 5 minutes.

19. Well, you're at the right website then. Or- Google.com
    Google that shiznit.