I need to know a song...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by AimedForDeath, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Yes I need to know a song... :eek: a country song. I don't really like country, but I sometimes like listening to country while popping a couple vics and drinking... There was a song I heard on the radio while getting my teeth drilled at the dentist (lol). It went somthing like "Son of a beech" and there was some other stuff but the man refrain was "Son of a beech" if anyone knows the song, please post the artist and name. Thanks!

2. Dammit..Someone answer.. I know some of you listen to country.. don't be shy ;)

3. sorry bro no idea i only heard one country song and it was about skydiving

4. Damn lol.. I overloaded myself one studying for exams and ritalin these past two days and I can't remeber what the song was called haha.

5. finals are fuckin stupid...tomorrow's my last day of em

i'd rather listen to country than take finals...shit

6. i still wanna know lol...

7. Blake Shelton - Some Beach

8. Yea man when im drinkin and poppin and/or sad i like country too...esp. if your white man, i could understand a black guy hating country but if your white, well its just in your blood..like deer hunting..and meth , but thats for another day...

I'd like to reccomend some good ol merle haggard, waylon jenings, and by God dont forget George jones when you drinkin